**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Auto fight for farmable revives

Quest 4.1.6 you will get a revive at least every other time you run it. Not to mention full energy refills pop up from time to time. Don’t thank me... thank ilacskills!

Comments

• FisticuffsFisticuffs Posts: 20
    Changing something that is player friendly during a time where the servers have been extremely unstable is probably not in their best interest. Let’s me honest.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Changing something that is player friendly during a time where the servers have been extremely unstable is probably not in their best interest. Let’s me honest.

Yea, and they will probably not fix it while the servers are unstable, but later, a couple weeks or longer down the road so that wont matter.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

It's not that serious IMO. It requires you use a full energy to clear the path. So basically 30 units vs a 40 unit revive?
    I feel like Kabam isn't going to care enough to change it. 🤷‍♂️

Are you aware they've already done this obviously? Someone posted a way to get revives and then kabam decided to change it so revives aren't consistently in the same spot.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    edited July 2020

It's not that serious IMO. It requires you use a full energy to clear the path. So basically 30 units vs a 40 unit revive?
    I feel like Kabam isn't going to care enough to change it. 🤷‍♂️

Are you aware they've already done this obviously? Someone posted a way to get revives and then kabam decided to change it so revives aren't consistently in the same spot.
    Yes I'm aware. But the values were different...ie broken. If the path requires 75% less energy and the revive appears 100% of the time I'd expect an immediate correction.
    This particular revive farm strategy is pretty much always in the game. It requires about as much effort as grinding arena.
    I could 100% be wrong, mind you...but I would be surprised if Kabam reacts at all. At most I see them moving the revive to another chapter just to make the community look for it again. Just my opinion. 😶 We shall see.
  • FisticuffsFisticuffs Posts: 20
    Thanks for the positive feedback. It seems many have found this information helpful. I’m just here to spread the good news. It’s a bit like Christmas in July. Enjoy! Happy hunting!
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Thanks, I'll be using this in the future!

Edit: if it doesn't get removed
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 488 ★★★
    So just pressing auto fight before fight stars in quest 4.1.6 helps?
  • Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 140
    You had positive intentions and acted in accordance with them. Thanks, should be helpful for my subsequent LOL runs!

P.S. Consequentialist ethics, particularly when used to judge in such a mundane matter are not just problematic, but rather rude.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Some guys are overly reacted. Act 4.1.6 is not something new and the magnitude is much much smaller than former 1.1.5 incident.

BTW, I farmed over 10 revives from rerun EQ Heroic Act 3.2.
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    revive farming is really not worth it for the most part.
    it can be when you can find them in early act content but for the most part arena is a better use of time. you get units, gold, bcs and shards.....
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    So I thought I’d test how good this revive farm is, thinking I’ll stop at 3 refreshes of the map, still no revives, 1 energy refill though so yay?
    So they’ve either patched it already (unlikely) or it’s really not an OP way to farm revives and you can stop attacking the guy that posted it as it’s not efficient enough to warrant a change.
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Now this will become their first priority 🤦
  • GotszbotGotszbot Posts: 236
    Lol people saying this isn't the same... Regardless you're finding a way to not spend units on the game which is money to them if you aren't an arena fighter or have extra energy laying around
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Gotszbot said:

**** idiot, the last time someone posted something like this, it got quickly patched.
    You're not a hero, you're a dumbass

Not all dumbasses wear capes
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    People really can't keep their mouth shut.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    It's funny how you all are calling OP out yet ilacskillz has it on his channel.