**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

5* Domino vs 5* Sunspot (all duped)

HalleyHalley Posts: 391 ★★
Hi all,
If you can decide, then which champ should you rank 5 for Act 6 and reasons why you do that?
Thank you very much!

5* Domino vs 5* Sunspot (all duped) 50 votes

Domino
50%
Disbanded_pensTeddersLvernon15Gaurav_ChampmanveertherealchrisfernendezzzDenzel116Scrubkiller_1GreekhitgianleoPratham02Přìņče01MauledBawa69MasterpuffPrakhar_82MAKSshpakunoobmeproJragonMaster170qartweli 25 votes
Sunspot
50%
ChintokingTimone147AjisdopeAlex13369SiddhantKwatraQuikPikKill_GreyShlick229Thicco_ModeCtfz35AstoundsSPIDER_MANPapicante1XanthiaOmedennRenaxqqDoctor_Strange19SwarmOfRavensLucifer1810Xguard77 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Domino if you have Rhulk and Massacre, Sunspot if you don't.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Domino
    Sunspot is very good but overall Domino is a better champ
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Sunspot
    If you want longevity go with sunspot, he's more useful than Domino the further into act 6 you go.
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 936 ★★★
    Sunspot
    Sunspot with his incinerates and perfect block are very helpful, especially in harder content. I'm a big fan of him.
  • Options
    it seems that Sunspot is eventually better than Domino in longer fight. I watch on youtube, they beat ROL Wolverine with Sunspot. His sp2 is amazing after a short time of playing.
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 562 ★★★
    Sunspot
    I have r5 Domino, and r4 Sunspot - and I would swap them in a second if I could. The deeper you get into Act 6 the more more Sunspot shines with the perfect block. Eliminating that chip damage is huge.

Not to mention that he takes up 1 spot on your team instead of 3.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Domino
    I meant sunspot
  • Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Domino
    Domino
  • Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Domino
    Xguard77 said:

I have r5 Domino, and r4 Sunspot - and I would swap them in a second if I could. The deeper you get into Act 6 the more more Sunspot shines with the perfect block. Eliminating that chip damage is huge.

But her lucky damage with cruelty and precision is very good
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 562 ★★★
    Sunspot

Xguard77 said:

But her lucky damage with cruelty and precision is very good
    No disagreement there, she's an awesome champ. OPs choice is a great problem to have.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Domino
    I got a 5 star domino her at r1 was doing better than my maxed out 4 star sunspot at beating winter soldier and I am really good at using sunspot. So domino forever (plus she hit a 30K+ sp3 on top of 6k bleed for second) so she is very insane am I’m thinking of making her my first rank 4 and I can r5 her right now if I want but I am lacking t3cc.( plus I was not using the domino + rhulk + massacre)
  • Options

I got a 5 star domino her at r1 was doing better than my maxed out 4 star sunspot at beating winter soldier and I am really good at using sunspot. So domino forever (plus she hit a 30K+ sp3 on top of 6k bleed for second) so she is very insane am I’m thinking of making her my first rank 4 and I can r5 her right now if I want but I am lacking t3cc.( plus I was not using the domino + rhulk + massacre)

5* with 4* are totally different, bro.
    Besides, maxed 4* should compare with rank 3 5*.