**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is Mojo worth taking up?

I've recently pulled a 5 star mojo and i have the materials to take him up to rank 4 and awaken him using a mystic awakening gem. I also have enough sig stones to take him up to sig level 160. I haven't heard too much on mojo and i did take a slight break from the game so I was wondering.
Currently i need to explore V3,V2,V1. as well as complete act 6.3 and 6.4. and I still have not completed LOL of AOL. and my other two best mystics are BWCV at R5 and Magik at R4.
I run suicides full time.
Is mojo a good character to use my materials on?

Comments

• AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Good. Kind of needs high sig to see his high damage potential though. Dunno how suicide friendly he is.
  • I don't use suicides so I can't tell you how friendly he is, but he is a beast. His sig and high sig are very useful and I was using him in Canadian difficulty just dominating
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    He’s one of the most fun champs to play imo, but he’s not very suicide friendly. He does regen a bit, so I guess you can get that back. Definitely needs to be awakened. He might not be overly useful to you since you have Claire, he’s more of a luxury champ unless you absolutely don’t have a nullify option.
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    He is amazing fun to play with, came in handy in some V1 fights, I had already finished V2 by the time I got him but he should be able to help there too.

He won’t be the most suicide friendly but he’s not the worst either, it’s fine to only use the sp3 with him even if not ideal.