**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unable to update

There is no update available on App Store so please tell me how i can update my game for new events.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    When the update is actually out there will be an update available
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    You don’t need a new Update to run this first week of Boss Rush Alpha. You can find it WITHIN the same “SIDE EVENTS” Panel whose picture just wasn’t updated so still just shows Sasquatch.

Inside that you will find BOTH SIDE EVENTS.

New Update won’t be until next week, when the actual new Monthly EQ Events start.

The 27.2.5 Update that is listed for some on Android is having connection problems anyways, and suggested by most players to skip getting that one anyways.
  • Guys I'm on an android device and I can't connect. I tried to delete and reinstall but now it won't install. Need help
  • TOMCAT19TOMCAT19 Posts: 8
    Same problem
  • DariusYiDariusYi Posts: 171

You don’t need a new Update to run this first week of Boss Rush Alpha. You can find it WITHIN the same “SIDE EVENTS” Panel whose picture just wasn’t updated so still just shows Sasquatch.

Inside that you will find BOTH SIDE EVENTS.

New Update won’t be until next week, when the actual new Monthly EQ Events start.

The 27.2.5 Update that is listed for some on Android is having connection problems anyways, and suggested by most players to skip getting that one anyways.

Dude. Thanks so much. People are talking about boss rush and i don't see it under the fight menu. Until i saw your post. Lol. Thanks man.