**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pledge yourself to Galactus!

Comments

• KentKent Posts: 65 β˜…
    How much re-runs I can do per day?

I have all the favors πŸ˜…
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 299 β˜…β˜…
    Tried the Mysterio Herald one for the first time today because I have a decent team for that. Stats and nodes turned out to be challenging but not impossible for a couple of r4/5 5*, though inbetween Goblin soft evading every single attempt to attack him and Red Skull straight out ignoring my blocks I once again have to congratulate Kabam on the AI and/or optimisation.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kent said:

How much re-runs I can do per day?

I have all the favors πŸ˜…

as many as you have Favors
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 β˜…β˜…β˜…

@Kabam Miike can you please find out what the last day of this side event will be. I don’t want to miss out on 5 tickets worth because I’m waiting for mystic day to roll back around.

Last galactus favor will be coming on Monday. Tuesday/Mixed Classes quest will be the last one as Event ends wednesday 1PM EST.

So, last galactus favor can be used for Skill(Monday) or Mixed Classes(Tuesday).

Last vision aarkus day will be 26th Aug.. After that for shards, you would have Mystic(Friday) and Science(Sunday)
    Bahubali said:

@Kabam Miike can you please find out what the last day of this side event will be. I don’t want to miss out on 5 tickets worth because I’m waiting for mystic day to roll back around.

Last galactus favor will be coming on Monday. Tuesday/Mixed Classes quest will be the last one as Event ends wednesday 1PM EST.

So, last galactus favor can be used for Skill(Monday) or Mixed Classes(Tuesday).

Last vision aarkus day will be 26th Aug.. After that for shards, you would have Mystic(Friday) and Science(Sunday)
    actually Wed, Sept 2 is the last day to use a favor. it's the final day of the event of which will be a Cosmic day for shards (Aarkus).
  • Quero saber se pretendem lanΓ§ar o Spawn no jogo?
    Seria incrivel ter ele, ja que tem o motoqueiro fantasma
    Joseph90 said:

Bahubali said:

actually Wed, Sept 2 is the last day to use a favor. it's the final day of the event of which will be a Cosmic day for shards (Aarkus).
    Technically the mix class day (Tuesday) is the last day since the event runs from 1PM EST to the next day 1PM EST. So we won’t get the Wednesday (Aarkus) because the event finishes when that day would start. Right?
    good catch! i stand corrected on Cosmic if that's how it plays out. but for sure Sept 2 you'll be able to use favors.
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Joseph90 said:

Bahubali said:

Technically the mix class day (Tuesday) is the last day since the event runs from 1PM EST to the next day 1PM EST. So we won’t get the Wednesday (Aarkus) because the event finishes when that day would start. Right?
    good catch! i stand corrected on Cosmic if that's how it plays out. but for sure Sept 2 you'll be able to use favors.
    Yes but not for the cosmic.. Last cosmic would be on Aug 26-Aug 27
    Bahubali said:

Joseph90 said:

Bahubali said:

Yes but not for the cosmic.. Last cosmic would be on Aug 26-Aug 27
    hopefully everyone's roster is good enough to where it won't matter which Herald you choose ya know .. not likely i know but still.
  • Dannystyl30Dannystyl30 Posts: 18 β˜…
    @kabam Team Where can I find the 22H event schedule for this month?
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Are all the quests going to be available on the last day?
  • Dragon_SlayerND13Dragon_SlayerND13 Posts: 109 β˜…
    So I have a question because I don't think it is really well mentioned in the post, so we get 28 galactus' favors from the calendar and so we have 28 entries in the event but when will the event stop?
    Because for example I am going for shards too but I hate the doom and void boss fights, so I am only entering on aarkus day(cosmic day), because my roster is better suited for that day. So will I need to enter on the other two days that give out shards so I won't miss out on using my favors or will there be like an extra week of the side event, after the end of the calendar that gives us the favors?
  • Dragon_SlayerND13Dragon_SlayerND13 Posts: 109 β˜…

So I have a question because I don't think it is really well mentioned in the post, so we get 28 galactus' favors from the calendar and so we have 28 entries in the event but when will the event stop?
    Because for example I am going for shards too but I hate the doom and void boss fights, so I am only entering on aarkus day(cosmic day), because my roster is better suited for that day. So will I need to enter on the other two days that give out shards so I won't miss out on using my favors or will there be like an extra week of the side event, after the end of the calendar that gives us the favors?

What I am trying to say, beacuse I may confuse people is that if the rewards are different based on which day you enter, is it an option that we won't be able to use some of our favors because the event will end on a day that we don't want the rewards of it but we will still have leftover favors?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

What I am trying to say, beacuse I may confuse people is that if the rewards are different based on which day you enter, is it an option that we won't be able to use some of our favors because the event will end on a day that we don't want the rewards of it but we will still have leftover favors?
    This is what I am afraid of, but I think it will be the case.
  • ShaaneneganShaanenegan Posts: 112 β˜…
    I think i should run for a week after the last favour so ppl dont have to Be forced to run this event on a day where they have a weak roster.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2020
    Since it was mentioned that this event is from August 5th until September 2nd, does that mean on the last day they will all be present?

Issue is, if you only got the correct champs for a certain day, and that doesn't fall on the 2nd, you are basically wasting lots of the entries for nothing.

For example, if you can only complete the boss for the Wednesday, you would get 6 more entries that you can't use until next Wednesday, will it still last the whole day on the 2nd?
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 β˜…β˜…

SparkAlot said:

Since it was mentioned that this event is from August 5th until September 2nd, does that mean on the last day they will all be present?

Issue is, if you only got the correct champs for a certain day, and that doesn't fall on the 2nd, you are basically wasting lots of the entries for nothing.

For example, if you can only complete the boss for the Wednesday, you would get 6 more entries that you can't use until next Wednesday, will it still last the whole day on the 2nd?

Also means you will have to run 1 Tuesday event regardless, or miss out on a day. The next EQ begins 7th September, so we could have a grace period.

@Kabam Miike can you clarify if the event finishes on the 2nd with the calender, or the 7th in line with the next EQ cycle beginning?
    next EQ start on 2nd -__- . what is your source of saying next EQ on 7th ??
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 β˜…β˜…
    You're reading it wrong: the next EQ and side quest start on September 2nd and end on October 7th.
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2020

Aztec said:

SparkAlot said:

Also means you will have to run 1 Tuesday event regardless, or miss out on a day. The next EQ begins 7th September, so we could have a grace period.

@Kabam Miike can you clarify if the event finishes on the 2nd with the calender, or the 7th in line with the next EQ cycle beginning?
    next EQ start on 2nd -__- . what is your source of saying next EQ on 7th ??
    @Aztec side quests on the 7th - herald is the side quests so hopefully

That is the end for the next month event -__-. Why are you taking 7th october reference to your previous argument.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Still no word from Kabam which one will be the last one? Or, if they will have them all appear for the final day?
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Will the 2nd be the final day to use the entries? Ending on a cosmic shard day?
  • Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162 β˜…
    Sounds Good
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 660 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Kabam Miike will Cosmic Herald be the last available Herald to play on Wednesday? I’ve been aiming at the Heralds that specifically reward shards. Not ending on or after the Cosmic Herald quest changes the total shards available for winning. Please let us know. If I had to, I’d use up the last favor on Tuesday than waste it completely. However, I’d much rather use it on Wednesday for the desired results. Hope to hear from you or the rest of Kabam soon. Thank you for your time and for creating this event in the first place.