**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 stars....too many heroes in it to pull anything useful

rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
There are over 130 heroes in the crystal now. Roughly 80% are really not very good. A nexus crystal giving you 3 options still gives terrible odds of getting anyone useful. Last month Kabam talked about more options to get better heroes....$200 for a 3 out of 140 heroes with 80% of them not being very good is better.....but still pretty horrific.

This has not been improved to any level that matters.

Comments

• Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I have 9 six stars and have luke cage, venom, void, killmonger and nick fury.

The other 4 are terrible, but I am pretty happy about my pulls.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    Most of the new champs are good, so technically everytime they add more champs, your odds of a good one increase.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★

I have 9 six stars and have luke cage, venom, void, killmonger and nick fury.

The other 4 are terrible, but I am pretty happy about my pulls.

Who are the other 4, if you dont mind my curiosity?
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    rwhack said:

There are over 130 heroes in the crystal now. Roughly 80% are really not very good. A nexus crystal giving you 3 options still gives terrible odds of getting anyone useful. Last month Kabam talked about more options to get better heroes....$200 for a 3 out of 140 heroes with 80% of them not being very good is better.....but still pretty horrific.

My basic crystal pulls and some got duped from it too. It just comes down to luck.

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

rwhack said:

My basic crystal pulls and some got duped from it too. It just comes down to luck.

That's insane. I've opened 28 basic crystals and have had two pulls I like. One of them is HB who was terrible at the time lol. Just pulled Vulture from compensation.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Gmonkey said:

They are working on buffing characters, so it will get better.

2 potentially better champs every two months is like throwing a cup of water on a roaring fire to put it out.
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Yes and luckily, unless you’re going for 6.2 exploration, no-one needs 6* champions, so you can just wait until they become more common and you’ll pull the good ones.

After all it used to be the same with 5* champions.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    If you don't like the champs don't open the crystal.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    OneMast3r said:

If you don't like the champs don't open the crystal.

How exactly does that work? Maybe if I was taking “medication” for glaucoma it would.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    You are right, they should add more villains.