**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I’m legit crying right now

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    judging my everyone else's pulls, I guess I'm the only one that got shafted this bad
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

judging my everyone else's pulls, I guess I'm the only one that got shafted this bad

I got this
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

I picked fantastic
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Mathgeek said:

I picked fantastic

what a fantastic crystal
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Congratulations!
    Really nice, great you liked it

i love you
    Get a room!!
    can I come in?
    hope I don't get banned lol
  • Corvusss_Corvusss_ Posts: 1

I've never played ghost and when I did I dont see what's so good about her
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Corvusss_ said:

You seriously are the biggest troll of the century

• BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★

Corvusss_ said:

should've went with quake
    He might like ghost better.

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Corvusss_ said:

should've went with quake
    I’d take ghost over quake any day.
  • Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    edited July 2020
    My 5* Nexus was toilet paper too. Dupe Beast, dupe Cable or dupe Mephisto. I chose to awaken Mephisto and I like him but he’s not an immediate rank up priority for me now.

At least I got some well needed iso & 6* shards as I’m pretty much out of iso after taking a couple 5* champs to r5. The 6* shards were nice but I’m still around 3,500 shards away from a full crystal after a soul crushing 6* Jane Foster poop dupe last week from my last crystal.

Overall for free compensation rewards Kabam was generous and I’m happy with everything they gave us but the crystal RNG just sucks hard sometimes.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Nah look at my new spicy 6

https://youtu.be/IbtGE9n9xfA
    Here's the video for anyone interested
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Ok. Let’s really take a good hard look at this. When you think you pull a bad champ honestly you are wrong their are no bad champs. You have suppressed yourselves into thinking you need to win every fight in under 40-50 hits. That is just not realistic. So it takes longer to win a fight with Karnak than it does with say a supposed God Tier. If you win the fight isn’t that the point ! Who cares if some champs can do it faster. If you enjoy playing the game as I do I don’t want to waste emotions cause it took me longer to still eventually win the fight! Stop listening to the people who say you need specific champs to do content. Any champ will do if you play the right way. Lower your expectations and you will find usefulness in every champ you pull. This concludes our service announcement. The More You Know !
    Elad17 said:

Ok. Let’s really take a good hard look at this. When you think you pull a bad champ honestly you are wrong their are no bad champs. You have suppressed yourselves into thinking you need to win every fight in under 40-50 hits. That is just not realistic. So it takes longer to win a fight with Karnak than it does with say a supposed God Tier. If you win the fight isn’t that the point ! Who cares if some champs can do it faster. If you enjoy playing the game as I do I don’t want to waste emotions cause it took me longer to still eventually win the fight! Stop listening to the people who say you need specific champs to do content. Any champ will do if you play the right way. Lower your expectations and you will find usefulness in every champ you pull. This concludes our service announcement. The More You Know !

ok, but its not like I don't have any good champs. I'm never going to use BB for anything other than medusa synergy unless he gets a serious buff. If its going to take 150 hits for a fight I can do in 50, why would I use him? I value my time. Also, when it comes to later act 5/act 6, some champs just can't do it.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    My 5* nexus from kabam compensation

Chose Starlord for max sig crystal, additional sigs to the two other champions will not make me rank them up.

From 5* max sig crystal, pulled a 5* mutant awaken gem.. for either 5* Havok or Storm Pyramid-X.
    From 6* basic

Hope his rework is good.. another mutant added to my 6* roster.

There is a new synergy that make Black Bolt interesting damage dealer..
    Hit-Monkey.. hope we pull him as 5* or 6*.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

You're not the only one

Superior ironan was my 6* pull, from the nexuses I picked HB and Ronin.

You're not the only one

HB over magneto?

You're not the only one

HB over magneto?
    Yeah, I needed a suicide friendly champ. Also, I went for somebody who's value I already know. Decided not to bank my hope on a supposedly good buff to magneto.

Elad17 said:

Great advice! Rank 5 doom or Rank 5 Rhino ?
    Rhino

You're not the only one

HB over magneto?
    screw that, he picked HB over Starky

You're not the only one

HB over magneto?
    I run suicides, y'know...
    Besides I've already done act 5 100% and cavalier, don't really need starky for now
    For variant 3, I've got ghost and warlock for exploration. For variant 2, HB should help out a ton! I considered a lot of factors before making my decision.

You're not the only one

HB over magneto?
    starky trash
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

You're not the only one

HB over magneto?
    Screw that he chose Ronin over Howard