**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you think the final week of boss bush look like LOL or Abyss?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Comments

• Options

It won’t look like LoL and certainly not anything like AoL. I’ll be surprised if the healthpools are anywhere near RoL. The attack values will likely be around whatever they were this time (10K? I didn’t check) and the healthpools will probably be somewhere in the ballpark of 120-150K. Miike said that each boss would be around the level of a UC EQ final boss so it shouldn’t be too bad. I imagine Ægon will wreck it.

Then that’s better.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I'm not going to even attempt week two knowing that HT is in there who knows any incinerate immune champions

Edit: I just realized that the week champions are all with the people that came in the updates like for example: HT Annihilus, Nick Fury Captain Marvel, Longshot MOJO, ect.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I'll use quake for 95% of it
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    So No quake. No Omega Completion... Im Literally thinking of 1 team to counter all 31opponents. Void worked well first week. There are some champs he can counter again. 6* Doom Will do Annhilus and Aarkus. Omega Maybe to degen then down? CMM good Bursting them down. Maybe KM then or Sparky but idk. That Mojo gonna be a pain i can see it
  • Options
    The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    MaxGaming said:

I'm not going to even attempt week two knowing that HT is in there who knows any incinerate immune champions

Void
    Sunspot
    Havok
    Annihulus
    Mephisto (gains power instead of Damage)
    Rhulk
    BWCV
    Ghost will shrug it

There are solid options
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Torch, Aegon, NF, CMM, Doom I think for me. Depends on nodes ofc.
    Might sub Aegonnfor Warlock or Ghost
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    the Nodes on that torch were a bit restrictive from memory. Maybe had limber and you couldn’t bleed, incinerate or use energy damage or you got smoked.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

So No quake. No Omega Completion... Im Literally thinking of 1 team to counter all 31opponents. Void worked well first week. There are some champs he can counter again. 6* Doom Will do Annhilus and Aarkus. Omega Maybe to degen then down? CMM good Bursting them down. Maybe KM then or Sparky but idk. That Mojo gonna be a pain i can see it

Well for this week alone, Havok countered all the bosses. My team for the Omega Boss Rush is probably gonna be Sym, Havok, Psylocke, Ægon, and Fury.
  • Options
    MaxGaming said:

Edit: I just realized that the week champions are all with the people that came in the updates like for example: HT Annihilus, Nick Fury Captain Marvel, Longshot MOJO, ect.

Never say never. Tutorial vis and forum advice will be available when the week 2 boss rush is launched. As judging from the rewards from epic, it definitely worth a trial.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Might can just Thing Cheese it 😁

https://youtu.be/9pNNLb8P1ZI
  • Options

I didn't play Thing much. May I ask if Thing get significantly better or just nice to have with awakening? Thanks.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Reference said:

I didn't play Thing much. May I ask if Thing get significantly better or just nice to have with awakening? Thanks.
    I don't have him awakened and he does the job. So i don't think he needs to be awakened to be good.
  • Options

Reference said:

I don't have him awakened and he does the job. So i don't think he needs to be awakened to be good.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Poor Ronin got left out of the pic lol
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Poor Ronin got left out of the pic lol

Edit: Didn’t mean to post twice
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    so did they like forget ronin or something
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I’m assuming Aegon will do the bulk, if not all, of the work unless they come up with some crazy combo meter reset node.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I don't know who the majority of my team will be, but I guarentee you I will bring Deadpool X-Force and Nick Fury. A chunky heal every single fight? Ofc I'm bagging that.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 ★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Iceman colossus void mephisto torch vulture sunspot BWCV Emma Frost (in diamond form) annihilus ghost(removes debuff when phasing)
  • Options
    Daphboy said:

Is it confirmed that it will be consecutive fights? Or will it be like other events in the past where you can do it one path at a time?