**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sunspot or Havok to R4?

Love using them both. Maintaining Sunspot’s charges during a long fight can be difficult; Havok doesn’t seem to have long fights :D . Who would you choose?

Sunspot or Havok to R4? 31 votes

Havok
48%
SnakeEyes69TheManMythLegendAleorCiciliatoKill_GreyOnePix3LArsozTripleBo_olowlevelplayerChikelFluffy_pawsAvocago65Ground_WalkerBkstrong007 15 votes
Sunspot
51%
TerraRoOOtsJyotishkaGaurav_ChampRockypantherxLpirnie5321BonzodavidOctoberstackRenaxqqFlashSpideyLucifer1810Demi_GodJay69MephistoŘïdđhįmMuffinBrainYeetusTheFoetus 16 votes

Comments

• Silentdoom09Silentdoom09 Posts: 85
    This is why I am leaning toward Havok; not a clean fight, but amazing damage. Any counterpoints for Sunspot instead?
    https://youtu.be/_Y4JR3bYYUg
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Havok
    Sunspot has fastest burst build, incinerates and perfect block. Usually he's better for casual quick fights. Havok has more versatility
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

70k sp2's is enough said

damage is much more common than useful utility
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Havok
    Go for Havok. he doesn't need you to do anything to any rotation to access his damage, just wait till you get to 10 charges, and go for sp3 or you can speed it up with sp1. He's easier and the plasma charges can still do damage in nodes where you can't gain power especially since they're becoming more common
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Sunspot
    So much Havok love today.

I hate it.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Havok

So much Havok love today.

I hate it.

Lol, it's just a video game, y'know
    Ended up going Havok; I just have an easier time using him in longer fights. Sunspot’ll get there too eventually ;)
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Havok

Ended up going Havok; I just have an easier time using him in longer fights. Sunspot’ll get there too eventually ;)

good choice
    Havok

Havok is a solid choice and you can never get tired of the damage of his sp3.
    A little advice: Never use him against awakened Og Daredevil. Since his hits don't make contact they're interpreted as projectiles which means he'll evade everything except you sp3
    Chikel said:

A little advice: Never use him against awakened Og Daredevil. Since his hits don't make contact they're interpreted as projectiles which means he'll evade everything except you sp3
    Yeah, I figured that out with Domino too; her non-contact hits can be evaded too, but not as often because of her AAR.
    Havok

Chikel said:

Yeah, I figured that out with Domino too; her non-contact hits can be evaded too, but not as often because of her AAR.
    At least she has contact hits. the first time I faced an Og Daredevil with Havok in arenas, I nearly cried. I was lucky I got to sp3 before him.