**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Please Rate My 5* Roster

Out of 10, how much would you rate this roster? All are pulled from 5* Basics, Excluding Medusa And Sentry Who were from legendary crystals. Blade was naturally awakened.

Comments

• ŘïdđhįmŘïdđhįm Posts: 151
    You can take your team as CMM,Blade, Medusa , Mole Man And Maw
    I will rate your roster 8/10
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Cool, but Since I have nick fury and doctor doom 4* maxed, I prefer using them rather than mole man and maw, additionally swapping out warlock, thing, emma frost, human torch, domino and hyperion all 4* maxed from time to time
  • ŘïdđhįmŘïdđhįm Posts: 151
    That's a pretty good roster
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    probably 9/10 luckwise, considering 20% of them were pulled from a legendary crystal and you duped your blade naturally. actual quality of the champs wise, probably 6 or 7. duped blade, Medusa, and cmm are your top three
  • Didn’t your other post (about Cats) say you only has 1 5* on your roster ?
    So probably multiple accounts ??
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Tita718 said:

Imagine being desperate for outside approval.

There's a reason why you have more disagrees than agrees you toxic little boy
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Tita718 said:

Imagine being desperate for outside approval.

There's a reason why you have more disagrees than agrees you toxic little boy

discussions check out
    also complained about players that play having an advantage, which is just wow
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★

Didn’t your other post (about Cats) say you only has 1 5* on your roster ?
    So probably multiple accounts ??

Yep I now have 3 accounts one recently made and yes with one 5 star Omega Red
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 627 ★★★