**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can a 5/50 awakened Sentinel do any part of Variant 3? Also, tips?

2»

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Did you get Magneto down yet?

No. I’ve got other stuff to do today so I can’t just grind out the units rn. I’ll try later today.
    oh
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

No. I’ve got other stuff to do today so I can’t just grind out the units rn. I’ll try later today.
    oh
    Update: WHY IS HE SO PASSIVE

• Options
    I DID IT
  • Options
    ARENA CRYSTALS FIR TGE WIN
  • Options

oh

He is pretty passive. You have to backdraft intercept him to prevent him from gaining too many furies. Also, DONT BLOCK.
  • Options

oh

He is pretty passive. You have to backdraft intercept him to prevent him from gaining too many furies. Also, DONT BLOCK.
    I DID IT
  • Options

oh

I DID IT
    CONGRATS
  • Options
    now save up units and revives for 1.2
  • Options

Could Ægon do the far right hand lane? Feel like he would be super effective
  • Options
    i used a 5/50 sentinel for a lot of v2/v3. Solid and incredibly useful.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I mean, you'd have to deal with an Electro, an Annihilus and a Classic Spidey. I'd stick to the far left lane again. But Ægon is still a great option since the 50% attack reduction just means you'll ramp up quick and put some major damage in.
  • Options

Yeah ig but there's some pretty hard fights in there like Punisher 2099, Electro, Annihilus, and Nick Fury.

Also, remember that he does a 50% attack reduction so his damage is really gimped. I wouldn't recommend using him. Far left lane is way easier.