2020/08/02 AQ rewards delayed - case #: 05565632

Space_gooSpace_goo Member Posts: 127
edited August 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
case #: 05565632

Thought AQ rewards were fixed last time at ~1900 CT, but it's past time, only honor rewards

Comments

• Space_gooSpace_goo Member Posts: 127
    Got it ~1940 CT. Imagining prompted by my case
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,955 ★★★★★
    Its normal ... Just wait a little bit more before jumping in to creating a ticket for it
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★
    Space_goo said:

Got it ~1940 CT. Imagining prompted by my case

Has nothing to do with your case. Rewards are always 3-5 hours after AQ ends.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,979 ★★★★★
    And it’s a good bit more than 3-5 hours. That’s the new “normal“ but it’s definitely not normal.

Dr. Zola
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian
    Seems to be someone who submits Support Ticket Cases first, before asking others here afterwards.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Member Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I got mine already
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Member Posts: 1,552 ★★★★★
    Old normal 3 pm pacific, so what’s the new ‘normal’ I haven’t gotten mine yet
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,979 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

Almost 11 EST. Getting AQ rewards by the time the calendar flipped to the next day used to be normal for most alliances. However, getting them by midnight or later on the day AQ ends has become the current practice.

Why has that happened? I don’t know. You’d have to ask some of the white knights in this thread who seem to know so much.

Dr. Zola
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Member Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Yeah, almost 12:23 AM now, and still no AQ rewards.
    DrZola said:

Almost 11 EST. Getting AQ rewards by the time the calendar flipped to the next day used to be normal for most alliances. However, getting them by midnight or later on the day AQ ends has become the current practice.

Why has that happened? I don’t know. You’d have to ask some of the white knights in this thread who seem to know so much.

Dr. Zola
    guessing the rewards automation is still broken. submit a support ticket, put a fire under them to release. I have one or two alts that don't seem to have gotten rewards, either
  • CynchoticCynchotic Member Posts: 186
    Still haven’t received my rewards
  • mdsubmdsub Member Posts: 180
    Guess this is happening again this week too?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Thank you for not making a new thread
    Fixed, for me. Still pesky getting honors, then rest ~4 hr after. Still weird rewards distribution is rolling, not all for everyone at once
  • rdxevilrdxevil Member Posts: 231 ★★
    Same here... Got honor rewards but no rank and milestone rewards.. Almost 9 hours
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Member Posts: 1,552 ★★★★★
    Still nothing. This is getting kinda dumb