**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing stash

not the 1st time this happened. I opened 90 free crystals and got 71 level 2 potions. 25 went to my items so 46 should have been in my stash but only 17 are there. Is there a limit to the stash. I searched for this answer months ago but couldn't find anything. I hate wasting my free crystals.

Comments

• Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Visual glitch unfortunately, you never actually opened 71 level 2 potions. It sucks but it’s a common bug.
  • Options
    TBuchanan24TBuchanan24 Posts: 80
    I fidnt count all of them so yeah that could be it. But am I really getting 90 things? how would I know how many items I get from each? Just have to count them?
  • Options
    If you opened 90 crystals, then you would have gotten exactly 90 different things.
    But in the post-opening summary it might have said something like 71 L2 Potions, 30 of something else, 20 of another something else, and various other summations of lumped together Gold (so may not even know how many pulls ended up being Gold), same for Units, or whatever else came in those crystals.

Same happens opening lots of SigStone crystals, etc. if you add up everything in the display summary it comes out to MORE than how many crystals you actually opened.