**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Platinum pool

I have 2 of the same piece from the bundle? Will i be able to trade pieces?
@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    Cam77778888Cam77778888 Posts: 113

• Options
    GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    Same with me.. maybe he need right 2 arms.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Meaning you can easily dupe him later.
  • Options
    rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    edited August 2020
    So collecting all 5 would guaranteed platinum pool? 4*/5*/6* or another rng with guaranteed 3* and some chance to get 4*/5*/6*.. Sorry i think i missed the post.. Can someone please help me with the link
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    rdxevil said:

So collecting all 5 would guaranteed platinum pool? 4*/5*/6* or another rng with guaranteed 3* and some chance to get 4*/5*/6*.. Sorry i think i missed the post.. Can someone please help me with the link

Collecting all 5 pieces gets you a guaranteed 5* Platinumpool.
  • Options
    Robbone31Robbone31 Posts: 13
    Solswerd said:

rdxevil said:

Collecting all 5 pieces gets you a guaranteed 5* Platinumpool.
    So once you have all 5 pieces how long until you get the champion?
  • Options
    @Robbone31 goto the Store tab and under the Fearured Items tab you'll find the "Heart of the Shards" Crystal. Once you have the 5 required pieces, you can trade them at any time for that Crystal which will give you a Platinumpool.
  • Options
    Robbone31Robbone31 Posts: 13
    edited September 2020

@Robbone31 goto the Store tab and under the Fearured Items tab you'll find the "Heart of the Shards" Crystal. Once you have the 5 required pieces, you can trade them at any time for that Crystal which will give you a Platinumpool.

Thank you