**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game down for Android

Just want to have a clear answer.

A few hours ago my game updated in my Android device, since the update the update time keeps increasing (right now it says "Downloading... This may take 1165+ minutes) and every 1 to 1.5 minutes the game pops "Failed to log in", "Problems connecting to network", "An unknown error has occurred"... And the freakin connection icon is always there.

The game was working relatively fine before this supposed update... Logged in on another Android device enter AW and in the middle of the fight it crashed... A free kill to the other alliance... Now also cannot enter the game in this other device.

My alliance reported me the same problems with some of them not able to log in to claim calendar rewards and other cannot play content or are afraid of engage in fight in AW due to this.

Already contacted support and they just keep telling me the same: clear cache, uninstall and install. BTW nothing has worked.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious this needs to be fixed ASAP.

It's not funny anymore having a game down 10 times in 2 days, lag issues, connecting problems, etc... And it's not funny that nobody gives an answer to this.

If this keeps going later today we'e gonna lose the Summoner Appreciation rewards and I'm pretty sure you will not give us the rewards as compensation.

Comments

• Options
    luffy_91luffy_91 Posts: 27
    I've been having the same issue. I just now was in war and got kicked out of the game during the war fight. So a free kill for the enemy. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos please respond to this asap.
  • Options
    JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    N3ko said:

Just want to have a clear answer.

A few hours ago my game updated in my Android device, since the update the update time keeps increasing (right now it says "Downloading... This may take 1165+ minutes) and every 1 to 1.5 minutes the game pops "Failed to log in", "Problems connecting to network", "An unknown error has occurred"... And the freakin connection icon is always there.

The game was working relatively fine before this supposed update... Logged in on another Android device enter AW and in the middle of the fight it crashed... A free kill to the other alliance... Now also cannot enter the game in this other device.

My alliance reported me the same problems with some of them not able to log in to claim calendar rewards and other cannot play content or are afraid of engage in fight in AW due to this.

Already contacted support and they just keep telling me the same: clear cache, uninstall and install. BTW nothing has worked.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious this needs to be fixed ASAP.

It's not funny anymore having a game down 10 times in 2 days, lag issues, connecting problems, etc... And it's not funny that nobody gives an answer to this.

If this keeps going later today we'e gonna lose the Summoner Appreciation rewards and I'm pretty sure you will not give us the rewards as compensation.

Just do what i did, Uninstall the game and quit. Been playing since the game came out, but I'm done. Y'all enjoy!
  • Options
    Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    It's laggy as hell using my Android device. Micro pauses and magical holding heavies out of nowhere.
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Yeah, that mini patch, 27.2.5 screwed up the game for lots of Android people.

Only hope is that tomorrow's (well, technically it will be sometime today, since it is already Aug. 4th) patch will fix this mess.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★
    I've had this problem for the past 2 AQ cycles. I'm averaging +20 failed logins daily. Then getting kicked out mid fight also.

It is beyond annoying.
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Huh? Not for me, I have android but It is running smoothly with no issues, and no lag! Strange...
  • Options
    DrStrange_358DrStrange_358 Posts: 10

Huh? Not for me, I have android but It is running smoothly with no issues, and no lag! Strange...

Same here, except minor hiccups, though some of my alliance mates are facing issues, guess not all Androids are same