**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Android gameplay looks cheap and inferior - OPTIMIZATION DEMAND

IryseIryse Posts: 463 ★★★
edited August 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I recently purchased an Apple product and the graphic results are extremely different and godlike. Extremely disappointed to believe that my $1500 highest end Latest android does not provide me the same value as Ios devices, though it is far more expensive and comprises of Latest technology. As a android user, I believe we definitely deserve an substantial improvement and overhaul to the graphics, atleast make it 60 fps like an apple. I cannot withstand to see these android graphics again compared to the Apple performance. Even it is unbelievable that it cannot run the graphics as ios devices as certain high end games are already performing on par with apple devices.

We need optimization. It will definitely take time, and we all can wait, but atleast take an initiative.

- Android users all over the world

Comments

• Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 ★★★
    Why can't you use iOS version if you really like that one!!??
  • Options
    I must have missed this survey being sent out. I understand MCOC on a recently released Android phone and don't have the same experience as you. In fact the graphics are amazing on my end.
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 463 ★★★
    Prathap said:

Why can't you use iOS version if you really like that one!!??

Its a big tab. Wont be accessing it on the go most of the times. And apart from the gameplay, there are frequent crashes and disconnections too recently on the androids.

• Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I just got a samsung S10 and the gameplay is a bit choppy compared to my iPhone 7s I cant lie but there's a setting I haven't tried yet which maximises performance. Oh well. Most android phones are superior to iPhone anyway and I doubt your average player will switch only for this game so would be nice if they could patch up the optimization a tad if they have the time
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I think the problem is that there are too many Android type phones making it too difficult for mcoc to function better. IOS is one software type program and closed code from anyone so it makes mcoc easy to optimize to iOS. Android is an open source code I think? So everyone can create a brand new phone and copy the android software and that’s it.
  • Options
    _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    Choppy play and questionable graphics became a thing of the past when I upgraded from the S7 to the S10+.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    As an android player, I must say that I would love the gameplay the smoothest possible, even at cost of lower graphics