**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need help getting around this site

Hey summoners! I'm new here. I don't get how to do a few things on here and I'd appreciate some help.

I accidentally created two discussions with the same topic and i don't know how to delete one.

I save discussions as drafts but I do not know how to load a draft.

And I'll probably have more doubts as i continue using this site.
Help me out please. Thanks!

Comments

• RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Hey there! If you're using the mobile site, you can click the symbol of three bars at the top left, and you should see a "drafts" option. From there, you can choose to edit and upload one.
    Hope this helps you if you are on mobile. If you're on the full site, I just kind of wasted your time, lol.
  • SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    RU11011 said:

Hey there! If you're using the mobile site, you can click the symbol of three bars at the top left, and you should see a "drafts" option. From there, you can choose to edit and upload one.
    Hope this helps you if you are on mobile. If you're on the full site, I just kind of wasted your time, lol.

XD I'm using the site on my laptop so I can't find any 'Drafts' option anywhere. Thanks for the help! I'll remember this when I'm on mobile.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I do t think you can delete posts, just edit one of the two discussions to say something like mods delete this post, or duplicate post.
  • On one orientation and full vs mobile viewing style, you can find MY DRAFTS under the QUICK LINKS section of the screen when looking at main Groups or an individual post (just not when looking at an individual forum members name.

On one orientation and full vs mobile viewing style, you can find MY DRAFTS under the QUICK LINKS section of the screen when looking at main Groups or an individual post (just not when looking at an individual forum members name.

I don't have that option :(

• _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Welcome To The Forums New Chap! How are you then today?

• I don't have that option :(

Maybe the option for MY DRAFTS only shows up if you actually have some Drafts that were saved ?

Try editing a reply in a post (ie, this post), click on Save Draft (at bottom), refresh the page (or go back to a main categories or other and refresh), then see if My Drafts shows up for you under that Quick Links section.

I have a couple Drafts saved (like an Alliance Recruitment template), so maybe that’s why it shows for me.

I don't have that option :(

Maybe the option for MY DRAFTS only shows up if you actually have some Drafts that were saved ?

Try editing a reply in a post (ie, this post), click on Save Draft (at bottom), refresh the page (or go back to a main categories or other and refresh), then see if My Drafts shows up for you under that Quick Links section.

I have a couple Drafts saved (like an Alliance Recruitment template), so maybe that’s why it shows for me.
    That worked! But in my drafts tab I cannot find drafts of my discussions. I always draft discussions I initiate just in case there is a typo. My comments that I drafted are available but not my discussions.