**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aw milestone miss

Really stinks

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Jmcioc said:

Really stinks

You need to git gud.

• dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★

Was this loss covered in compensation?

Was this loss covered in compensation?

You got a 5* Nexus and 5k 6* Shards. I'd say it was more than covered.
    @Demonzfyre Yeah nexus was a great surprise from kabam although I pulled terrax, not that good but its fine, atleast he is new.
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    I got all my rewards from the alliance war milestone
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I was short, but guess what? I didn't kill enough opponents or use any potions. My fault. Don't get too str3ssed over 1k 5* shards you'll get them soon enough.
  • JmciocJmcioc Posts: 30
    Mayis said:

Lvernon15 said:

Mayis said:

What's the purpose of this post?

To say he missed the milestones due to cancelled wars
    And ask for compensation?
    Mayis said:

Lvernon15 said:

Mayis said:

What's the purpose of this post?

To say he missed the milestones due to cancelled wars
    And ask for compensation?
    Yeah. Was just saying its a shame. I participated in all the wars. Missed by a hair. Wasnt asking for compensation but it seems that the milestone was setup to be accomplished by everyone who participated in all the wars. But since a few were cancelled it didnt work out. Kinda bummed about it.
  • GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    Kill 8-10 opponents / war
  • TheOneToFearTheOneToFear Posts: 19
    I definitely cut it close, but you just needed to stay active, place defense and get some kills.

• Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96
    I barely reached

• ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I didn’t get the final milestone either, except I’m 100% ok with it.

Thanks for the compensation kabam!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    I hope everyone super close to the milestone thought to burn all their worthless tier 1 alliance health potions for points. I mentioned it in another thread in the middle of war 12.
  • DNA3000 said:

I hope everyone super close to the milestone thought to burn all their worthless tier 1 alliance health potions for points. I mentioned it in another thread in the middle of war 12.

Was it mentioned that the original style AQ/AW Health/Revive potions DID NOT seem to count in this event. Only apparently those newfangled versions that are exclusively AW and look different that the old-style alliance potions.
    Same with the Boosts, those AW-only Gray colored Power/Regen/and 1st 3 hits boosts DID NOT count either. Just apparently the newfangled %-based Health/Attack Boosts that are AW-only.

Would have been nice to hear for sure whether the overall Compensation did indeed take this Solo Event into account or not. And if the Comp. did, then they still allowed those that could indeed reach the milestones to essentially get double the rewards (from the Comp. as well as the Event).
  • Oh, Miike did say elsewhere that the Compensation DID account for some not being able to reach this final Solo Milestone.

(and I guess it’s just extra bonus then for those that were able to reach the milestone as well as get it in Comp, but at least everyone did get one equivalent of the 5* shards included)