**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question regarding help all???

Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
http://kabam.force.com/PKB/articles/en_US/FAQ/Loyalty-points-Loyalty-Store?retURL=/PKB/apex/kbsearch?game=Mobile&popup=false&issue=All&game=Mobile&searchstring=&language=en_US&articletitle=Loyalty Points & Loyalty Store

so was reading in official kabam site to look at the rotation of items in the loyalty store and I noticed the image they showed of the help section showed a help all icon
why is it shown here if it is not a feature in game???
are they photos to show proof of concept??

Comments

• Options
    SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    I've heard that 'Help All' was a feature quite long ago but it was usually too heavy for the game and would crash servers so they changed it to 'Help 4'.

I'm not sure whether this is true or not; I never did my own research into this.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    because last time it was implemented it broke the game
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

I've heard that 'Help All' was a feature quite long ago but it was usually too heavy for the game and would crash servers so they changed it to 'Help 4'.

I'm not sure whether this is true or not; I never did my own research into this.

That true u culd not do anything after u had press it the severe wil crashes ever time
  • Options
    GENERAL - MEMBERS - HELP - STATS - BASE

Was this at a point in the 1st half year of game, before even AQ ?
    Thought that further on, after AQ was added, when they then added the Bases tab that it was listed as “plural” as in BASES (or was it just BASE as shown here ?)
    But either way, I don’t ever remember the STATS tab. Which makes me think it was much earlier.
    Or did this screenshot never actually make it into game in this exact version of tabs ???

If STATS was ever indeed live, what did it contain ?