**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How can we auto-complete Daily Quests?

In the v28.0 update notes, it says “Once a Summoner has fully explored a difficulty, they are now able to auto-complete Daily Quests in exchange for Energy.”

But I couldn’t find this option anywhere in any Daily Quests.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You likely need to explore the quest first
  • Options
    BrightfireHDBrightfireHD Posts: 81
    Of course I did both updating to v28 and 100% exploring.
  • Options
    HofsterHofster Posts: 4
    I have done a daily 100% after updating. I don't see any option to auto-complete the quest.
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    Maybe it's not turned on yet? I don't see any way to do it either
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Updated and I don't see it either. Monthly EQ has been 💯 on all difficulties for more than 2 weeks and was looking forward to trying it out after today's update. Don't see auto complete and don't see help all.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Updated and I don't see it either. Monthly EQ has been 💯 on all difficulties for more than 2 weeks and was looking forward to trying it out after today's update. Don't see auto complete and don't see help all.

It's coming later this week allegedly. But even so it only applies to the daily quests that you've fully explored on that difficulty. Monthly EQ won't have that feature.
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    This feature is almost useless. The only case I can see you doing a quest more than once before the reset is for T1-3 class catalysts. I'd like to see a feature where if you bring in a team that is 5x more than recommended, you can auto complete it.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Is it just me or does this auto-complete not seem all that good? Since you have to explore the quest first, you still have to waste your time to do the quest twice before you can auto-complete it. I was under the impression that we would be able to go to a daily quest and auto-complete without having to manually do the quest first.

like @QuikPik said below, the only use is for t3 cc. I tried to get two the other day, and boy is it painful. I wish they would have selectors in the glory store or update the loyalty store
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    quest related changes/content are only "turned on" the day after the update at 10AM PST ... so it's not active yet. but i suppose it's for the potion farmers out there to save some time...i don't think it's a bad idea.
  • Options

Is it just me or does this auto-complete not seem all that good? Since you have to explore the quest first, you still have to waste your time to do the quest twice before you can auto-complete it. I was under the impression that we would be able to go to a daily quest and auto-complete without having to manually do the quest first.

like @QuikPik said below, the only use is for t3 cc. I tried to get two the other day, and boy is it painful. I wish they would have selectors in the glory store or update the loyalty store
    It's called "The Summoner Sigil" 😂
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,662 Guardian

I was operating on the assumption that autocomplete would require fully exploring a difficulty *tier* and then you would unlock the ability to auto-complete that same tier in successive days. If it only allows you to repeat the day you just fully explored, that would be completely worthless. So worthless, it didn't even occur to me until just now that that was even a possible way to interpret the feature description.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I was operating on the assumption that autocomplete would require fully exploring a difficulty *tier* and then you would unlock the ability to auto-complete that same tier in successive days. If it only allows you to repeat the day you just fully explored, that would be completely worthless. So worthless, it didn't even occur to me until just now that that was even a possible way to interpret the feature description.
    The way I thought it would work is that you do one run through and then you can autocomplete the rest, but it seems like it’s gonna behave like how I mentioned going by how it’s worded. I hope I’m wring and am just really misreading it because if I’m right it seems useless. Especially if it makes its way to the EQs. I was hoping that we’d be able to autocomplete the lower level EQs (Easy, Normal, and maybe even Heroic) once you either reach Cavalier (or maybe Thronebreaker) or have a high enough team rating.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    This feature is useless. Only place it would be useful is ROL.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I have updated the app and run 100% a daily quest, and with full energy now, yet I can’t find that option. If you do, can you pls share a screen cap for reference of such new feature? Thanks!
  • Options

If it worked in RoL. But RoL isn't a daily quest. This feature is looking to be really useless if it's just for the daily catalyst quests.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

I have updated the app and run 100% a daily quest, and with full energy now, yet I can’t find that option. If you do, can you pls share a screen cap for reference of such new feature? Thanks!

It’s not active yet
  • Options

What a useless option ffs you complete it 100 percent so why the hell would you wanna waste energy on it a second time

for t3cc because you rarely get a full one from the chests
    and for maniacs that want to farm t4b
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

It's called "The Summoner Sigil" 😂
    I actually didn't know they had selectors there. I guess it does make more sense to have a quality of life kinda thing in the sigil
  • Options
    SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    Umm lets assume the feature is added, then how is it useful? If you have to fully explore a daily quest to auto-complete it later, why would you even auto-complete it later since you've already claimed all rewards it can offer BY EXPLORING IT YOURSELF?

I believe the Dev team didn't word the feature correctly because no one is dumb enough to not see how useless the feature (as assumed by us) is.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    its probably some kinda trial run to test the technology. I hope this will eventually be implemented into content like ROL
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,662 Guardian
    ItsDamien said:

If it worked in RoL. But RoL isn't a daily quest. This feature is looking to be really useless if it's just for the daily catalyst quests.
    If it in fact works by allowing players to autocomplete any daily map once they've fully explored that particular difficulty level once, it would be a useful quality of life feature for people who have tons of energy at the end of the month and nothing interesting to use it on. I was completely done with everything that burns quest energy halfway through the month and have been just burning it autofighting through daily stuff whenever. A feature that let me burn that energy instantly doing a T4B path, say, would be useful because the rewards might be low, but their cost to acquire would drop to zero.

But that presumes you're getting the completion and exploration rewards, and not just the chests on the map. If you have to do each day fully before you could repeat it again, that would not be much of a quality of life improvement.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hey folks!

"Auto-complete" is on its way! Please keep an eye out for it later this week.

We apologise for any confusion, and as always, we appreciate your patience and so glad you're here with us!

Keep on being awesome - cheerio!

• Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    hopefully it works in rol and lol
  • Options
    The_GruffaloThe_Gruffalo Posts: 10
    I just tried to auto Mutant Mayhem - I lost 55 energies, didn’t receive any rewards and am now trying to complete manually having started at 0% and waiting for energy refills. Is this normal, or just a waste of time, effort and units?
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @The_Gruffalo Which level did you run? It tells you what you get if you auto-complete the quest. Are you saying you did that but didn't receive the stated reward?