**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hardest Rank Up Choice

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
Who to rank?

ps I love Carnage thats why he is there

Hardest Rank Up Choice 112 votes

5* Quake R5 Duped
28%
danielmathTheManMythLegendevilKINGwilson16wegnerkWarlord5386ReferenceAdvLegendboy2411Gamesbond90MollinaryXva23chimichanga2108RockypantherxQacobGiulioV99Atiqilis_790EtjamaRenaxqqCornflake04SpideyFunko 32 votes
5* Fury R5 Duped
17%
SnakeEyes69dr_nish777SiddhantKwatraLilMaddogHTSpiderCoolsBrokenRon921CiciliatosolmyrairLuke9523battyDestroy4589Ceo_WakefordXer0XniggAayush19ŘïdđhįmGr8TonyStarkMrGreekCrcrcrc 20 votes
5* AA R5 Duped
4%
Juan3sGogeta91199TP33Omedennsastom 5 votes
5* Cap IW R5 Duped
7%
nameplasRoOOtsLordRaymond3Manar198xSarvanga1_IronStrangeChikelMathgeek 8 votes
5* Hyperion R5 Duped
7%
BboychoboIronBlaze09SandeepSQuattrucciAppu_96Nichj99Aziz5253Red_Guardian 8 votes
5* Magik R5 Duped
0%
Anonymous346 1 vote
6* Domino R2 Unduped
7%
GarryDKRotellySinedd92GhostboytjieMaRvEl_MoNsTeRMadEyeMoody_333Krishna24Ben_air7 8 votes
6* Ghost R2 Unduped
24%
MagicBentonSw0rdMasterCrazyjack719FaisaljavedZombieZeddThatOneMasterGamerKill_GreyTiger360kubricknolanArsozBLACKMILKTEA_88HedronTimeGenesisPřìņče01deepblack12NetbreakerDretlleFiiNCHShilinSneakyWarrior 27 votes
5* Carnage R5 Duped
2%
Colonaut123Lucifer1810K_P 3 votes

Comments

• Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    5* Carnage R5 Duped
    I mean if you love him go for it.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    5* Quake R5 Duped
    Arsoz said:

Ghost way better than quake if you can play her

LOL, a 5/65 quake is >>>>> r3 ghost
  • 6* Ghost R2 Unduped
    Crazy, no way Quake better than Ghost 🖕🏿

Arsoz said:

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    6* Ghost R2 Unduped
    Lol, about 99% of the time you see both quake and ghost in a rankup poll with other champs, just know the others are irrelevant!
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    6* is where the game will progress.. but in the meanwhile 5* are still relevant and its easier to sig200 a 5* than max sig a 6*.. rank up who who want and are good with..
  • ShilinShilin Posts: 24
    6* Ghost R2 Unduped
    Quake is still awesome R4 IMO
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    6* Ghost R2 Unduped
    Ghost all the way...... Since you like playing carnage, I assume you like his playstyle and quake is a totally different playstyle but ghost is pretty similar when compared with quake against carnage.....
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    6* Domino R2 Unduped
    Whatever you choose make sure it's a 6*.. because game is progressing, soon there will be content which could be completed much easily and quickly with 6* r3-r5 (as in it would be more convenient) . Or who knows there will be gating criteria in Book 2.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    5* Quake R5 Duped
    I was promised the hardest rank up choice.

This is a no brainer.

I want a refund.
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    5* Fury R5 Duped
    Actually ranking up quake is safest as there is no quake in 6*.
    Nick is amazing too for clearing end game content.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    5* Carnage R5 Duped
    What do you want? Do you want to complete certain content? Do you want a certain counter? Synergy? How does your roster look like? How often do you play certain champions?

Rank-up polls like this are useless without context and end up with whoever is highest on the tier list.

But if you like playing Carnage, why wouldn't you pick him?
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    6* Ghost R2 Unduped

Arsoz said:

Hope your joking, they are both on a tier alone but ghost is much better especially if we are talking r3 6 stat vs r5 5 star, your just being plain stupid. She literally turns suicides into op fury buffs for herself, she phases sp3s etc like come on. Enjoy the boring and long quake method. You'd have to be a perfect 0 flaws player to make quake better than ghost
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    5* Quake R5 Duped
    wait. If you like Carnage, then why not just rank up Carnage now and the others later?
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    6* Domino R2 Unduped
    I can play quake with 1 hand tho. Similar to Munash. I can Ghost rlly good. I like Carnages play style and i like damage of the rest thats why im asking
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    6* Ghost R2 Unduped
    Tiger360 said:

Arsoz said:

Hope your joking, they are both on a tier alone but ghost is much better especially if we are talking r3 6 stat vs r5 5 star, your just being plain stupid. She literally turns suicides into op fury buffs for herself, she phases sp3s etc like come on. Enjoy the boring and long quake method. You'd have to be a perfect 0 flaws player to make quake better than ghost
    I just rate Ghost and Quake together as having the same amount of worth, while still leaving everybody else far behind.

Rating one over the other can literally start a war!
  • battybatty Posts: 177
    5* Fury R5 Duped
    Just do all of them lol
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    5* Quake R5 Duped
    Tiger360 said:

Arsoz said:

I'm not even remotely joking, i have a rank 3 ghost and she can't touch quake. Ghost won't surpass her till she's at least rank 4 (possibly)