**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

NO MORE VISION AARKUS IN GAME UNTIL YOU FIX THE LAG PLEASE!!! FOR THE 100th TIME!!!

Apparently they took down my earlier post regarding the same issue! The Vision Aarkus lag on Android devices that haven't been addressed since he made it to the game almost a year ago. I posted it many times in the forums and earlier today, with the side quest out. I have also sent tickets regarding this issue with no solution to the problem I want Kabam to not put Vision Aarkus in content until they fixed the issue affecting Android users. Whenever fighting against or using Vision Aarkus, the game goes into slow motion and doesn't respond to commands and renders the champion unplayable or unfightable. I am going to keep asking until a fix is in the works, this is ridiculous, locking my previous post on the same subject, what are you trying to hide?
IGN- Alfa Pigeon
Device- Galaxy J3 Prime
Android Version 7.0
Cellular or wifi: both
Game version: latest
Game mode: all
Description- Game unplayable due to lagging when using or fighting against Vision Aarkus . The fights slows to a crawl in fight mode with him. I cannot even test him out or use him in any content. I just pulled him again as a 5* today and either you refund my shards for unplayable champ or fix this ongoing issue of the Aarkus lag on android, I have made many request concerning the same issue for months.