**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A total of 4 2% t5cc crystals in objectives? Really?

Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
In the post that they made about the new events and herald difficulty, we were told that we'll have t5cc fragments in objectives, well by doing so u get literally 4 crystals of 2% of a t5cc which honestly dont even make a dent, 900 fragments out of 45,000. And that's the only t5cc we get during a whole month without spending on deals.

Comments

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited August 2020
    This, along with last month's offering is a massive increase on previous accessibility. The side quest isn't exactly taxing at the moment and R3 6* are the pinnacle, aimed at Act 6 completionists (realistically those who've explored at least 2-3 chapters to form one), and AoL completionists+. High platinum alliances put a hell of a lot of resources into getting the few shards that they do so why should there be more than P2's rewards for a bunch of side quests that you can complete brainlessly in 10 minutes each day?

Don't forget that when the Cavalier MEQ itself lands there will be T5CC shards in there, likely around the 20-30% mark to bring you up to a decent amount of T5CC trickling in each month alongside any high tier permanent content.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

So you guys think a side quest should give more t5c than a P2 war season finish is what you're saying?

Yes
    Sadly, that doesn't really surprise me coming from you
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Normax_X said:

In the post that they made about the new events and herald difficulty, we were told that we'll have t5cc fragments in objectives, well by doing so u get literally 4 crystals of 2% of a t5cc which honestly dont even make a dent, 900 fragments out of 45,000. And that's the only t5cc we get during a whole month without spending on deals.

It’s the same they gave us last month in total so I’m guessing that’s the number they going to being sticking with when they launch the official Cavalier Diff.

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    They could have given us zero.....
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    Sneakyko said:

Buttehrs said:

They could have given us zero.....

Eh that’s also a bad argument it’s the difficultly above uncollected it does have to give t5cc the amount they give is what can be debated
    I know. I'm just saying. It's better than zero lol.
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    Normax_X said:

Lol they should give you zero.

It's objective it's just a bonus. You ask too much.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    edited August 2020

Normax_X said:

you don't even know the importance of those so don't give us advice
  • L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    I’m not agreeing or disagreeing, just sayin there’s also a 10% T5cc selector from the omega buss rush. And who knows maybe some T5cc from the summer of pain?
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★

Normax_X said:

Lol how? I have 2 rank 3 6*.

You are the one who knows nothing.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Normax_X said:

just ignore him. He tries to act like he knows everything and is cool but really isn’t.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    On the bright side, at least y’all are getting something. Kabam didn’t have to give anything.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★

Normax_X said:

just ignore him. He tries to act like he knows everything and is cool but really isn’t.
    When did I try to act cool and said I know everything? @SpideyFunko
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I don't think the problem is necessarily how much they're giving (it isn't much but it's more than we've ever had), I think the problem is how much hype they are giving this amount. At this rate, it would take over a year (unless you high roll one class more than the others) for anyone who is only getting it for the first time now to form a T5CC. It's fine to include it but I think they're flaunting it a little too much and it is leaving a bit of a sour taste for some people.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    K00shMaan said:

I don't think the problem is necessarily how much they're giving (it isn't much but it's more than we've ever had), I think the problem is how much hype they are giving this amount. At this rate, it would take over a year (unless you high roll one class more than the others) for anyone who is only getting it for the first time now to form a T5CC. It's fine to include it but I think they're flaunting it a little too much and it is leaving a bit of a sour taste for some people.

If this is the first area you're getting t5c from, you're not someone that needs t5c to begin with
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Normax_X said:

When did I try to act cool and said I know everything? @SpideyFunko
    Girl, I call BS.

"yOU dOn'T eVEn KNoW tHe iMPorTaNCe oF thOSE sO doN'T gIvE uS aDVIce". Like that statement doesn't reek of a know-it-all attitude.

They're right. It's a side objective. It didn't even need to be included. It was just an extra little bonus. Complaining about the amount of rewards in a side objective is like complaining about the % cashback on your card. Just be grateful you got anything to begin with.