**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Daily quest auto complete????

ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★

Yesterday when science quest running I 100% explore all of them except t3cc one. Also then auto complete button showed. Now today it’s locked again!!! It’s saying to explore 100% again!!!!

Comments

• ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    No one has this problem???
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I put another thread up about the basic daily auto run. Though I think each class has it’s one difficulty that you need to explore. So maybe you had explored science fully but not mystic.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,608 Guardian
    edited August 2020
    Imran said:

Yesterday when science quest running I 100% explore all of them except t3cc one. Also then auto complete button showed. Now today it’s locked again!!! It’s saying to explore 100% again!!!!

Like you said, yesterday was Science, today is Mystic, different quests, so AUTO status is different.

Interesting though that after you run both sides manually (for 100%) that you can still do an AUTO for 1 more guaranteed T2 ClassCat (whereas another Manual would not guarantee one, just RNG from chests).

Still fuzzy whether there is any random extra chance drops like if you ran them manually (doesn’t seem like there is) ?
    Also, unfortunately you can not dictate a Team (or specific Champ) to use, so you DON'T get any credit towards Events like Guardian Use, Cosmic Combat, etc, etc.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    My understanding for the class-based daily events is you'll need to 100% each class once. So you did Science yesterfday; next time Science comes around you should be set. If you do Mystic today, the next time Mystic comes through you should be set.

I may be mistaken, but that is my understanding based on all the other posts about this same topic that have been floating around the forums.