**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which boss rush did you find harder?

QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Just interested to get a general idea of which was harder so far. Personally I think beta is much harder but I'm interested to hear from you guys

Which boss rush did you find harder? 77 votes

Alpha (the first one)
66%
Vdh2008Spity68Darkrider05VuDahKayser2705UnsilentSandeepSTheHeroDeservedDrDeadpool10or_StrongJMORG1111Jedi_HawkespaceoctopusVoltolosNotsavage19RookiieKill_GreyPennmabobgsil6374Deacon 51 votes
Beta (the second)
33%
TerraSungjJim0172Baseballguy711HeattblasttScopeotoe987DarthPhalPrathapTiborginaMaxGamingRamadaRockypantherxMeebletonQacobZeezoosEtjamaYllib1MotorjamH3t3rMasterpuff 26 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Beta (the second)
    That Invisible Woman was ridiculous. I couldn't do anything cause she was so stinkin passive when her shield was up. I think I can deal with her during Omega with Quake, but it was a bit rough this time around.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Beta (the second)
    Etjama said:

That Invisible Woman was ridiculous. I couldn't do anything cause she was so stinkin passive when her shield was up. I think I can deal with her during Omega with Quake, but it was a bit rough this time around.

I am waiting until I can do it with as little items as possible so I haven't reached her yet, can't wait 😑
    Beta (the second)
    Qacob said:

Arsoz said:

No thing no problem

Annihilus is 100% worse than thing
    While I don't think Thing was a problem at all, I'd say Annihilus was easier. Try him with a duped Ronan. 😉
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Beta (the second)
    Annihalus and Maw are my bane. Everyone else in the second boss rush was manageable.
    Didn't have too many issues with the first one
    Beta (the second)
    Terra said:

Annihalus and Maw are my bane. Everyone else in the second boss rush was manageable.

Rockin that new pfp, I see. Check my above message if you had a problem with Annihilus. Though I don't know if you had a team slot worth putting him in for.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Alpha (the first one)
    Qacob said:

Arsoz said:

No thing no problem

I love fighting annihilus with thing. And preferably when he's got stupid high attack as things protection just stays active the whole fight... LOL
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Alpha (the first one)
    I thought both were reasonable for rewards. for the beta one, they could all be done with anyone with reasonable skill. in alpha, some fights were somewhat difficult without proper counters, but still doable. any havok will pretty much require a counter, so I think he's the only one that was super specific, although there are quite a few counters
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Beta (the second)
    Etjama said:

Terra said:

Rockin that new pfp, I see. Check my above message if you had a problem with Annihilus. Though I don't know if you had a team slot worth putting him in for.
    Yeah I like Airwalkers pfp. Looks good.
    Yeah I don't have a sufficiently highly ranked Ronan for that. Think I have a 4/40 lying around. Cheers for the tip though
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Alpha (the first one)
    Just because I don't have a great
    havok counter
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Beta (the second)
    Etjama said:

Qacob said:

Arsoz said:

No thing no problem

While I don't think Thing was a problem at all, I'd say Annihilus was easier. Try him with a duped Ronan. 😉
    Only have a 3* Ronan unfortunately, but cap iw seems to be working.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Beta (the second)
    Quake smashed both.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Alpha (the first one)
    Dbl post
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Alpha (the first one)
    Slipped up a bit on IW, but both have been fairly easy. Stealthy and Cap have wrecked about 90% of it.
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Beta (the second)
    Used only 4 champs and completed it last time was easy but i had lots of units so i played very bad and juts went through it but this time i had 0 so i tried very hard and boom annihulus didnt even get unstoppable once thanks to BWCV and maw was a walk in the park with torch
    Invisible woman was just invisible fron the map....didnt even find her a tiny bit annoying.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    Alpha (the first one)
    Etjama said:

YEP! lol ... i was like what is this girl doing ... I melted her with AA because i anticipated the crazy passive play
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Beta (the second)
    if u know how to fight thing than easy havok was difficult but a counter and he's dead but HT you need incinerate immune champ or beat down and me doing the beat down tactic took ages but eventually hype took him down and invisible women was just annoying