**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Domino underrated?

manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Honestly now i feel like domino is so under rated a lot of people chose AA or namor over her but i disagree i feel like she is better than them. Who agrees

Domino underrated? 245 votes

Yes
24%
Spity68Drake2078solivagant56Henrytfu_41Darkrider05NojokejaymDuke_Silvertkhan08DuffMcGruffCupidFaisaljavedrcm2017manveertherealPintzzKillerRino19LmaoNomercy9Scopeotoe987Raichu626Battle_Greninja 61 votes
No
75%
Vdh2008SnakeEyes69BitterSteelMagicBentonRaganator2StarKingFrostythe_eradicatorTheManMythLegendNikoBravoallinashesjdrum663Noodes_NanoDroidWayntosNumanTerraAlex13369ÆrroneousSungj 184 votes

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2020
    Yes

I would say she's perfectly rated

Do you have domino? I thought she was perfectly rated myself but after you use her then you know her power
  • Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    I have her at 4 55, she's great but definitely not someone I'd rank up over some other champs , she's got great damage but her utiltiy is pretty ****. She does great work at rank 4 for me and I can't see myself rank her up to r5 unless it's with a 4 to 5 mutant gem or I need her as high as possible for some specific content .
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    The fact she needs 1 (or 2) champs just to reach her true potential makes me put her under AA
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    No
    Honestly no. Perfectly fine. Heavily depends on rng
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    No
    For V2, I’d rather just use an XL champ like venom of sentinel and fight normally than just heavy spam with domino as she takes up 2 extra spaces on the team and you can accidentally start playing normally and die.
  • Options
    Yes
    I like how most of you gusy are saying she is too good because she taked 3 spaces but last time i checked ghost did too
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    No
    she's decent, but too RNG dependent
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I just got a 5 star Domino yesterday. I have a 5 star Massacre but not a 5 star Red Hulk. How highly should I rank her up? I still haven't explored Variant 2 so she could be a great option for that right?
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★

For V2, I’d rather just use an XL champ like venom of sentinel and fight normally than just heavy spam with domino as she takes up 2 extra spaces on the team and you can accidentally start playing normally and die.

Rulk is an XL champ so hardly useless in v2
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 463 ★★★
    No
    Domino is greatest damager against non damaging effect nodes. If there’s a slight chance of getting struck passively by bleed or poison, omega is the top choice. If there’s shock or unique effect, colossus is the guy. That’s my playstyle opinion. It can very from player to player
  • Options
    Yes

I just got a 5 star Domino yesterday. I have a 5 star Massacre but not a 5 star Red Hulk. How highly should I rank her up? I still haven't explored Variant 2 so she could be a great option for that right?

r5 for 100%, but r4 for completion but you already have completed it
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    No
    I've used Domino since her featured dropped and she was my first R5. She's an amazing champ, but her synergy partners make roster building too restrictive for late game content where you have to counter so many fights. Without her synergy, I prefer OR and then Colossus is a no-brainer if immunities are needed. They both get picked for the team more than Dom nowadays.
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    No
    Depends where you are in the game. I got a 6* over the 4th and took her to r2. Of course she does big damage but not for every situation.
  • Options
    Yes
    lol im on 5.3 no chapters done and im going to r5 her once i got 2 more mutant t4cc
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    No
    Do you run her in AQ?
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    No
    Under rated or over rated , if she useful to you ,does it matter ?
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    GagoH said:

The fact she needs 1 (or 2) champs just to reach her true potential makes me put her under AA

The fact she need 1 (or 2) champs just to reach her true potential makes her a GAME CHANGER!
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    edited August 2020

Honestly now i feel like domino is so under rated a lot of people chose AA or namor over her but i disagree i feel like she is better than them. Who agrees

Choose who ever you like and don't worry about what others think.

There will ALWAYS be someone that disagrees with you, regardless of who you pick.