**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

is it possible to reactivate a deactivated account?

Des99Des99 Posts: 117 ★★
the above

Comments

• What do you mean by a “deactivated” account ?

Did you go thru the trouble of contacting Kabam before and specifically asking them to delete the account (as someone else up here recently wanted to do) ?

Or was it “banned” because of doing things against the Terms of Service ?

Or did you just stop playing, in which case just run the game again (probably need to get the Update in AppStore first), and login (or just play from same device as before). You’re account should still be there.

They typically don’t remove game accounts, and even after 500 days of inactivity they just recycle your name but the account is still there (probably either gives that same name back to you unless someone else already took it, or then would probably ask you to pick a new name but all your champs/items would still be there).
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    if you uninstalled the game and still have the kabam account / game center info yes. If banned or you asked to have it deleted then no.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Des99 said:

I asked kabam to deactivate the account. so i guess that means it cant be gotten back. thank you guys anyways

Why did you do that? Just curious. You can uninstall the game. If you go to the trouble to get Kabam to delete it it's gone.
  • Des99Des99 Posts: 117 ★★
    guess i might start again from scratch
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    you could probably ask but I don't know if it would work
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Well. I hate to say this but...

You got what you asked for. 😳
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Are you the person who was trying to get banned?