**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How long did your initial abyss run take?

How long did your initial abyss run take and what team did you take?

How long did your initial abyss run take? 23 votes

4-5 hours
4%
Baseballguy711 1 vote
5-6 hours
0%
6-7 hours
21%
Rockypantherx-sixate-Mother_FlerkenChriissRMasterpuff 5 votes
7 hours+
73%
ubiquitousWindLvernon15Duke_SilverPizzabeatRasiloverTheHeroDeservedHeattblasttplayinggameletIKONPImpDaddyZipioStevieManWonderEtm34Aomine_Daiki10unoobmeproAayush19The_Sentry06 17 votes

Comments

• SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    3 days. I have a long break between because of family stuff.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    7 hours+
    Aegon sym r4s20 void quake and r4 nick was my team, only ended up using aegon and sym, void for mephisto probably took over an hour
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I’ll let you know in 20 years
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    6-7 hours
    Meant 7+. Did it over 3 days.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Aegon sym r4s20 void quake and r4 nick was my team, only ended up using aegon and sym, void for mephisto probably took over an hour

@Lvernon15 was it a one shot? either way, that sounds insane
  • ubiquitousWindubiquitousWind Posts: 114
    7 hours+
    7+ hours split over Friday through Sunday

Juggled it between family time and AQ
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    7 hours+
    Something like 8 hours, though I did take a short break around the Mephisto fight.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    7 hours+
    Something around 8 hours but I did it over the course of three days
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    7 hours+
    Took me like 10 hours of off and on play
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    6-7 hours
    Almost 7 hours. Took a couple quick breaks after every few fights.
    7 hours+

Lvernon15 said:

Not even close, think it took like 5 hit caps, even with fotv and 3 debuffs it was only ticking for like 400
  • Joshua_EiversJoshua_Eivers Posts: 108
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Not even close, think it took like 5 hit caps, even with fotv and 3 debuffs it was only ticking for like 400
    Man that’s a long time for one fight. How frustrating was it as you were getting closer to the end?
    7 hours+

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Man that’s a long time for one fight. How frustrating was it as you were getting closer to the end?
    It was hellish, then I had pre fix cmm as well, just wasn’t fun whatsoever
  • Joshua_EiversJoshua_Eivers Posts: 108
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Oh man that would have been a nightmare. How many revives did you use in your whole run?
    7 hours+

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Oh man that would have been a nightmare. How many revives did you use in your whole run?
    I had about 70 stash revives, farmed around lunar event, and 1.5k units with about 900 on mastery swaps (bad choice, didn’t need that many there) most on cmm and collector
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    7 hours+
    On my main 7 hours plus mini haven't tried