**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Longshot worthy

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
So today I finally completed act 6 to 100%. I got a mystic catalyst and from the nexus I got Joe fix, domino and Longshot.

I do have an r5 x200 domino o I choose Longshot, a champion I always wanted and I honestly don't have even as a 4 stars.

So the question is simple, does he deserve R3? Of course he is unawakened amnd he is at R2 already, so all of you experienced players, tell me. What to do.

Is Longshot worthy 59 votes

Yes, he is so charming he deserves it.
69%
PalanthraxIl_CuocoGigantor13SungjSiddhantKwatraNojokejaym_ASDF_LmaoThe_Blue_JaguarScopeotoe987John757Legendboy2411Jedi_HawkePrylankAleorMaxGamingDjinXva23Kill_GreyDoubleDelta 41 votes
No, let him die as an R2.
30%
WorknprogressDrDeadpoolGoddessIliasGamesbond90RockypantherxArsozStellanlowlevelplayerBlizzard28CaptainGameMuffinBrainThanks_D19Mad_Titan99ShøckerDarkKnight_98SAFI_KCeltic1981Scion_ville07 18 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you’re taking champs to r3 you know what you do and don’t need and who you do and don’t like, make the choice for yourself is the best thing to do
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★

I have him as a R2 from abyss - I'd love to R3 mine - unfortunately he's currently in a mystic queue - I absolutely love him and he's damage should be insane as an R3

How did he do on abyss? I did my first run with doom, but I'm considering that longshot could do some extra damage
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    No, let him die as an R2.
    I personally wouldn't, if you do so, make sure to post some videos!
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    i pulled LS few days ago. already got Doom and Sym Supreme at R5. and have enough mats to get him up anyways. love his sp2, it melts opponents down.
  • Diesel_77Diesel_77 Posts: 27
    Parry, heavy, parry, heavy, parry, heavy, sp2, lights out