**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How was your experience fighting Dragon man & Air-Walker?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
I had some trouble fighting Dragon man because most of my champs relied on Armor breaks and that degen killed me a few times. I dunno why Air Walker seemed a lot easier I used Elsa Bloodstone against him and all dark tides were food for her and she destroyed him. What about everyone else?

Comments

• GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    Ezpz
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Colossus 5r4 soloed Air Walker easily, finished with 100% health a couple times.

As for Dragon Man, once you understand how to take advantage of the unstoppable timer, he's kind of easy too, maybe a little less so than Air Walker because his sp1 takes so much screen... and I noticed that it's becoming a trend with the latest champs, Kabam must think they need to take that advantage too cause power gain, unstoppable and unblockable are probably not enough. :| Anyway ! I mostly used Claire 5r4 in her Hellfire stance, after building up charges. Soloed him a couple times too. And then rewarded her with a rank 5, she's that awesome B)
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    I think if I Just Became Uncollected and beat them both without any revives and using a team of 4 stars, it cannot be that hard, I used doom and human torch on him
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    During initial completion dragon man cost me a revive (didn't read abilities, didn't know animations, I'm a scrub) and I solo'd AW with AA

During exploration though, that dark tide damage did get annoying. Still no revives or potions used. Dragon man was easy after I understood his animations and HT is obviously amazing
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Loved it
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Found air Walker fairly easier than dragon man
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    Air Walker was easier to figure out faster, but both are pretty easy. One shots very easy to do
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I took care of Dragon Man with a different champ every time. CAIW, HT, Spider-Gwen to name a few. I thought it was a fun fight tbh. I just took Air Walker down with Corvus. Never ceased to solo. They were both easy fights for me though I could see why someone would have a problem with Air Walker.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Doom took care of both fairly easily, only died once to dragon man and soloed air walker every time
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    i finished completion yesterday. did it itemless. Nothing too hard
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    One shot Dragon Man with 5*r4 G2099 and Air Walker with 5*r3 SymSup.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,721 ★★★★★
    I think 🐉-Man is a relatively better champ than Air-Walker.

Air-Walker feels too regal in animation. Where is that 'air' coming from?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    Next month forum: Cavalier is too hard 🤣🤣