**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to bring for abyss? Roster pics attatched

Going to attempt the abyss, as you can see i have all the horsemen, except for aegon, i also have heimdall at r2 which is why you cant see him here

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Not sure you have a viable path clearer, but I'm not experienced in Abyss. I know you probably want to bring in HT, Doom (probably the 5* since he's awakened) and probably Nick, he could even work for some path clearing, right?. Serious question here, wouldn't Hit Monkey be good for Abyss if you can play well enough to avoid all the chip damage? He's basically like Corvus but you don't have to play around the charges. Plus he can ignore the Abyss evade. If that's the case, you could throw in Quake for the evade synergy too. Again, not experienced with he Abyss, so you'll want confirmation on all of this.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I think the roster should be
    1. Doctor doom 6 star
    2. Doctor Doom 5star
    3. Thing
    4. Guillotine 2099
    5. Ghost

According to me, it is the best roster.
    U can even choose silver surfer if u wish.
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Guilly99 is terrible for abyss due to hit cap isnt she?
    shield456 said:

I think the roster should be
    1. Doctor doom 6 star
    2. Doctor Doom 5star
    3. Thing
    4. Guillotine 2099
    5. Ghost

According to me, it is the best roster.
    U can even choose silver surfer if u wish.

Have you done abyss?
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Doom Nick Torch Heimdall and spare slot for synergy or path clearer
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    1. Doom
    2. Doom
    3. Torch
    4. NF
    5.G2099
  • edited August 2020
    Going with two Doom's doesn't make much sense at all. You won't be reviving them both.

You'll need Doom, Torch, and Nick - no question.

That leaves two other options for lane clearing.
    Don't sleep on Ghost & Starky for the Abyss. They both hit very hard in a small number of hits.
    You can also go the Hit-Monkey Route as well. He would do well in a bunch of it.
    Corvus is also quite underrated inside the Abyss.

Heimdall could help you throughout, but I feel like you need all the attack power you can get - do some more research into the easy path of Abyss, and decide who you feel most comfortable using amongst Ghost, Starky, & Hit-Monkey.