**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you think they should power up Ant-man? (Read my ideas and description first)

I think Ant-Man is too weak as a champion in this game, as he is one of the strongest characters in cinematography. In my opinion it should be enhanced and here is a survey, if you also agree with me. Here are also the updates I had thought of. I was thinking of a pre-fight ability that makes him shrink and therefore has a chance to miss opponents' attacks and slightly increase his attacks, this ability recharges every 20 seconds (or more or less) and lasts 10 seconds (or more or less). then I thought about the second super move which, in addition to causing poisoning, can also cause a sting (it seems to me that it's called that). I was also thinking about the armor gash for robots. And maybe using the third or first super move can cause stun. These are all the options I had thought of. In my opinion, he would change his appearance and become a great champion as seen in various Marvel movies

Do you think they should power up Ant-man? (Read my ideas and description first) 24 votes

deserves an upgrade
75%
Haji_SaabMrTicTac19992008PotatolegionYa_Boi_28Spidy01223Krishna24unoobmeproodishika123Farrukh_tvAgent_22HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHStavrosCh99CowabungaMCOC_JCMSplamBorginmattone360NormalThe_grim3 18 votes
it should not be upgraded
25%
RoOOtsCiciliatoWilla08o_oMuffinBrainCosmicGoatRider 6 votes

Comments