Options

Do you think they should power up Ant-man? (Read my ideas and description first)

I think Ant-Man is too weak as a champion in this game, as he is one of the strongest characters in cinematography. In my opinion it should be enhanced and here is a survey, if you also agree with me. Here are also the updates I had thought of. I was thinking of a pre-fight ability that makes him shrink and therefore has a chance to miss opponents' attacks and slightly increase his attacks, this ability recharges every 20 seconds (or more or less) and lasts 10 seconds (or more or less). then I thought about the second super move which, in addition to causing poisoning, can also cause a sting (it seems to me that it's called that). I was also thinking about the armor gash for robots. And maybe using the third or first super move can cause stun. These are all the options I had thought of. In my opinion, he would change his appearance and become a great champion as seen in various Marvel movies

Do you think they should power up Ant-man? (Read my ideas and description first) 24 votes

deserves an upgrade
75%
Haji_SaabMrTicTac19992008PotatolegionYa_Boi_28Spidy01223Krishna24unoobmeproodishika123Farrukh_tvAgent_22HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHStavrosCh99CowabungaMCOC_JCMSplamBorginmattone360NormalThe_grim3 18 votes
it should not be upgraded
25%
RoOOtsCiciliatoWilla08o_oMuffinBrainCosmicGoatRider 6 votes

Comments