**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Longshot - is he useful for Act 6?

Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
we all know he has fantastic damage ability, which is fun.
I need champs that can do Act 6 and higher content.

Longshot - is he useful for Act 6? 31 votes

Used him in Act 6 constantly.
9%
BahubalicentennialDanRose 3 votes
Niche champ, only rank when you already have your primary team ranked.
48%
Haji_SaabpseudosaneCiciliatoArsozMauledEdeuinkRenaxqqLucifer1810Black_Swanmanan_44Hoodie25YeetusTheFoetusIshanthakur525Crazystories4lifeDarp 15 votes
Haven't done Act 4 yet, but want to participate in this poll cause I'm bored.
0%
Saw cool videos of him on Youtube, so he has to be good.
29%
solivagant56RoOOtsWarlord5386Denslo500TheExit27Etherealityodishika123Will3808_ULTRON_ 9 votes
He is handsome and has funny animations (I can't judge, I rank Psylocke for similar)
3%
Faseeh 1 vote
He has great synergies that make him worthy of ranking
0%
He totally stinks cause I don't have him and I want him, but I don't want other people using him
6%
Sarvanga1_Bonzodavid 2 votes
other
3%
Barani7da 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I don’t have him but from what I’ve seen he’s definitely useful, hits like a truck and has some solid buff control
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    He’s very useful to have his buff control can come In handy quite a bit
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    He totally stinks cause I don't have him and I want him, but I don't want other people using him
    I totally agree with this option, now let me go back to getting some shards so I can try getting him again
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Sooooo, 127 people have looked at this and no one uses him for Act 6 consistently.

Thank you guys for the info.

The Hood will continue to be my primary Mystic.
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Denslo500 said:

Sooooo, 127 people have looked at this and no one uses him for Act 6 consistently.

Thank you guys for the info.

The Hood will continue to be my primary Mystic.

I have at R4 or more 5 mystics and Longshot is behind Doom, Voodoo and Morningstar for my roster, good but not the best or near then
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    He's not all that useful for Act 6, Act 7 however he was an MVP for a lot of lanes
  • Options
    I found a fair few uses in Act 6 for him. He’s a bit like Namor and Gulk in that he’s amazing for his little corner of the game and reasonable for the rest. He’s not going to take Doom’s place. There’s a lot more buffs to punish in Act 7 and you’ve got a bit more freedom in there.

There’s also something truly satisfying about watching the incinerates. Try him on power reserve, it’s mad
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Dude, if your primary Mystic is Hood, then yes, rank up Longshot!!! Not to diss on Hood, he's an Ok champ ( specially if you have Ghost) but Longshot is a completely different beast. . Has AAR, nullify, incinerate... defo rank him ip as you do need more mystics nd he will being you utility that you currently do t have.

If your other top Mystics would be Doom, Claire or SorcSupreme than I'd say to wait for ranking him, but since you dont then you cant go wrong with Longie.