**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What direction should I go towards?

LostCrestLostCrest Posts: 105
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips

I recently became cavalier and am stuck in what I should do. Can y’all help give me some direction? I have done variant, 2-4 completion and act 5 100%, I don’t think I have the roster to take 6.2 down. I am also about to make my 1st r5 5*, all my 6* luck has been **** so no r2 there. Should I attempt to 100% 6.1? Or any of the variants? Or do you think I’m able to do 6.2? I’m going to wait before attempting variant 5. Anyways this is my dilemma, I don’t have the right counters from what I’ve seen for 6.2 and am stuck in what direction I should head.
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    v4 exploration is somewhat easy, depending on your 1* roster
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Ask your alliance mates about it. They can probably give you a better idea of what to do, since they know you a lot more than random people on the forums.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I suggest you wait till the act 6 nerfs and attack reduction.
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Variant 4 exploration. Your 5 star champions can do well on the first chapter and less energy per tile mean you can repeat if something go wrong without spending refils
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    V4 is low hanging fruit. You’ve also got Sentinel who’s worth awakening for V3 exploration