**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Auto Fight?!

The search feature wasn’t pulling “auto fight” for me so I figured I’d ask the forum crew.

Basically I only get 1 or 2 options to use the auto fight feature a day. Is this intended? I’m Cavalier in case you were wondering. I did notice that some say I have to complete 100% to open auto feature however I have done this I’m sure over the past 5 years. Can someone clarify?

Comments

• Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★
    You need to have 100% recently, like last couple months
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Search "autocomplete" and you will find more posts.
  • Options
    OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    Crumb3307 said:

This just seems odd. I haven’t done any daily quests in like 5 months yet one day it lets me do hard and easy. The next day it lets me do just medium.
  • Options
    OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    Reference said:

Doesn’t seem to work for me:

• Options
    OhGodYes said:

Crumb3307 said:

This just seems odd. I haven’t done any daily quests in like 5 months yet one day it lets me do hard and easy. The next day it lets me do just medium.
    If you are seeing that change day to day for the BASIC Cat quests, then that’s an issue.
    But probably just seeing that with the CLASS Cat quests (?). If so, because each Class is treated separately, so would need to Explore each class separately 100% manually before being able to run that class as Auto in future.
    Maybe some Classes didn’t receive defender node updates recently (like at least some did), so maybe that’s why AUTO is available on some if you have never ran then in last many months (?)
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    OhGodYes said:

Reference said:

Then probably your search engine have issue

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

OhGodYes said:

Reference said:

Then probably your search engine have issue

on mobile, the default search seems to be broken. change the search thing that says English forums to all and it should work
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★