**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can I finish Variant 5 ?

Hola,
I have attached my team below, can I complete the new variant with these champs or do I need to upgrade any of them (as of now I can only R4 1champ) ? And how many units do I need to save inorder to finish without any difficulty ?

Any suggestion is helpful.

Comments

• would be tough. The health pools are really high as is the attack. I would suggest doing other variants first. But if you want one run, maybe farm up ROL and keep 2k units buffer.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    I don’t think your ready yet, unless you have lots of units to spend. You have some great champs here, but I think they need to be ranked up a little more before guy can take on this variant without a lot of trouble.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    It depends on your skill level. See if you can complete the first chapter in a small amount of revives. You can quit and restart the quest if you really mess up.
    You could go for the 90% armour path in the first quest and cheese it with vtd or the power gain path and use doom who should get through it pretty easily.
    As I said give it a try, but if its too hard do NOT try to power through it.
  • JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    Claire and Venom on their own are enough for V5.