**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whom to R5 among Mystics

vikasjoshi9617vikasjoshi9617 Posts: 49
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
All of them are duped.

Whom to R5 among Mystics 36 votes

Dorammamu
47%
Mr_PlatypusNoob_2yrsxNigDexman1349INTEGRALAxeCopFireNikoBravoDanicb94EgeCunknownVartoxSpeedbumpTheMageHunterMarsRuiRuiAnonymous346KocheeseDrewbe14 17 votes
Scarlet Witch
41%
Whododo872danielmathSnakeEyes69SlowDigzAlfa_PigeonYellsomebeaupoemPsychoakumaIvan4150Candyman_VanIdontinksopolverine15zero7Hendo2014AntonioTheCool 15 votes
Dr. Strange
2%
DrOctavius2_2 1 vote
Mordo
8%
ViperKingVThe_flash007gohard123 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Dorammamu
    Doraemon. =)
  • Options
    Scarlet Witch
    Depends, SW for offense. Dormammu for defense, mordo is good but beatable once you figure out to let the stun expire and intercept him after parry . DS must be a joke, he got nerfed almost into iron patriot territory.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Dorammamu
    Dorm is good for both offense (duped or not) and defense (if duped). His power control is really good if you can run a combo that ends with a medium hit. I find that if I run a MM or MLM combo, the opponent almost never gets a single special attack. And if they do get up to SP1, then by that point you should be ready to fire your own SP2 and drain/lock them.

Plus Dorm is bleed and poison immune. Between those and his power control, he is awesome for AQ. Only issue I've had with him is that he is not very good on the science line of AQ map 5 because he has a class disadvantage against Abomination and I get timed out before I can KO him.