**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this how people play cap iw?

BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I got a 5 star cap iw a week ago, and I took him to r4 yesterday. I was testing him against rol juggernaut and I’m wondering if people parry, heavy, wait for the first hit in heavy to land and THEN throw the sp2. But I found that cap was barely Critting when doing this. So I thought of another way. Before I would throw my sp2, I would dex and get the precision buff, parry, heavy to get the fury, BUT I won’t let the first hit of the heavy hit. Before it would hit, I’d just throw my sp2 and I crit 5/6 times which is a lot more then the other method. I don’t know if people already knew this ages ago, but I guess this is just a thread for people who didn’t already know this.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    I've always thought it's been, get 5 kinetic charges, Parry, do first heavy hit but throw your sp2 before the second part of your heavy.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Terra said:

I've always thought it's been, get 5 kinetic charges, Parry, do first heavy hit but throw your sp2 before the second part of your heavy.

I know the way I’ve said it was kind of confusing, but I said to start your heavy and throw your sp2 before the FIRST hit lands so you can keep your precision buff from dexterity.