**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LETS GO!!!!

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Etjama said:

H3t3r said:

Etjama said:

H3t3r said:

Etjama said:

H3t3r said:

Not one pull here is terrible or even bad. I will take that sig 40 racoon

Idk man, that Ghost is pretty terrible. Congrats on 20 more sigs on Rocket though, that's awesome!
    yeah I used a generic gem on ghost as trash items go on trash Champs.
    Bad call, you obviously should've used it on your sig 40 Rocket. Am I the only logical one here?
    You're right! Thankfully I have another one
    Thank goodness, though you could've put em into Vulture AND Rocket. Noob move, man.
    I also have one for vulture...
    Oh. Cool. You're set then. Congratulations, you've won the game.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

dude I’m so jealous. I wanna Civil Warrior.

Want a*

wanna
    It’s really “want a”.

Wanna is the casual pronunciation of both want to and want a. ... We pronounce want to as wanna when we talk about the first and second person (I, you, we, they) but not the third person.

It doesn’t make sense saying “I wanna civil warrior” you wanna what civil warrior? It sounds like you’re missing a word between ‘wanna’ and ‘civil warrior’.

“I want a civil warrior” would’ve been the correct sentence.
    well yeah

edit: I'm sorry. it should have been "well, yeah." I apologize for any frustrations.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Want a*

wanna
    It’s really “want a”.

Wanna is the casual pronunciation of both want to and want a. ... We pronounce want to as wanna when we talk about the first and second person (I, you, we, they) but not the third person.

It doesn’t make sense saying “I wanna civil warrior” you wanna what civil warrior? It sounds like you’re missing a word between ‘wanna’ and ‘civil warrior’.

well yeah

edit: I'm sorry. it should have been "well, yeah." I apologize for any frustrations.
    Weyeah

Want a*

wanna
    It’s really “want a”.

I bet you're fun at parties.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

Want a*

wanna
    It’s really “want a”.

Wanna is the casual pronunciation of both want to and want a... We pronounce want to as wanna when we talk about the first and second person (I, you, we, they) but not the third person.

You contradicted yourself - if wanna is a casual pronunciation of 'want a' then there aren't any words missing.
    I wanna Civil Warrior / I want a Civil Warrior. It makes perfect sense.
    edited August 2020

Want a*

wanna
    It’s really “want a”.

Also, for grammar police, you're not very good with grammar. You're missing commas and you're not putting quotations around "want to", "want a", or "wanna" which makes your paragraphs really weird to read. If you're gonna (and yes, I'm saying gonna) correct someone, you better know what you're talking about. Git gud, scrub.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Want a*

wanna
    It’s really “want a”.

Also, for grammar police, you're not very good with grammar. You're missing commas and you're not putting quotations around "want to", "want a", or "wanna" which makes your paragraphs really weird to read. If you're gonna (and yes, I'm saying gonna) correct someone, you better know what you're talking about. Git gud.
    No you have to say 'going to' otherwise no-one will understand you at all.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Snizzbar said:

Want a*

wanna
    It’s really “want a”.

Wanna is the casual pronunciation of both want to and want a... We pronounce want to as wanna when we talk about the first and second person (I, you, we, they) but not the third person.

You contradicted yourself - if wanna is a casual pronunciation of 'want a' then there aren't any words missing.
    I wanna Civil Warrior / I want a Civil Warrior. It makes perfect sense.
    Sorry to break it to you but I “wanna” civil warrior doesn’t make sense, what does he “wanna” do? W*nk him off? Probably. Wouldn’t surprise me. Gotta be the most annoying guy on here.

Also, you’re commenting on my grammar it was rushed it 3:58am I’ve been awake all day with my son, so yes I missed some grammar. However, I’m not on about grammar, what I was commenting on was the correct way of saying the sentence the half whit was trying to piece together.

Idiots
    ok boomer
    https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/wanna
    short form of "want to" or "want a":
    [ + infinitive without to ] Do you wanna go now?
    I wanna hamburger, Mom.
  • BrianPerkinsBrianPerkins Posts: 154
    nice

Yes, exactly what I am. I wasn’t even being rude about it, I was just correcting him. You’re all taking it out of context.

But clearly everyone in this forum, make a problem out of everything.

Lucasjones98: I wasn't even being rude about it
    Also Lucasjones98: " what does he “wanna” do? W*nk him off? Probably. Wouldn’t surprise me. Gotta be the most annoying guy on here."

It doesn’t make sense to use the term “I wanna burger” now “I want a burger” would be correct. Again to reiterate, I have a degree in the English language and I can promise you now, I know exactly what I’m talking about. Maybe In America you use that as a common term. But here in England, it is definitely not a rest term to use. :)

Well, spidey is in america. It's quite common here. If it's in the dictionary, its fine.

It doesn’t make sense to use the term “I wanna burger” now “I want a burger” would be correct. Again to reiterate, I have a degree in the English language and I can promise you now, I know exactly what I’m talking about. Maybe In America you use that as a common term. But here in England, it is definitely not a rest term to use. :)

Well, spidey is in america. It's quite common here. If it's in the dictionary, its fine.
    Well there’s the problem then, two very different languages although we share the same tongue, there are many words or phrases used differently. But before that was even considered everyone decided to jump down my throat.
    yea, we(or us? I don't know lol) Americans have a tendency to assume that everyone else online is also an american unless they make it explicitly clear that they aren't. Or that's just me, I don't know
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Maltyo9 said:

Irregardless

don't even get me started lmaoo
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    bruh
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Maltyo9 said:

Irregardless

I wanna just say, this is the only comment I agree with.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    For five solid minutes, this was the best thread going.