**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which abyss nexus would y'all recommend

GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
I have two paths left in abyss and about 8K units so I'm looking at closing it out very soon now that void's petrify bug seems to be fixed. However, I'm torn on which nexus would pick and would love any feedback. Currently I have two 6* AGs (Mutant and Mystic), and one T5 (Cosmic). I also have about 80% of a t5 tech which I could probably fully form by the end of the year. Would you recommend going for a mystic nexus for doom, who I could awaken and hopefully r3, Cosmic for Corvus who I would r3 with my pre-existing t5, or Tech in the hope of getting ghost or warlock and taking one of them up eventually?

Which abyss nexus would y'all recommend 37 votes

Cosmic
32%
TerraLvernon15RookiieH3t3rBonzodavidStellanTheInfintyChewie420MaxLeeTlyer102062006ŘïdđhįmThebombsquad1 12 votes
Mystic
48%
Bambhmadknight27LmaoScopeotoe987playinggameletStevieManWonderMidnite93SneakyWarriorDoctor_Strange19SwarmOfRavensBlizzard28CaptainGameDeadlygamer98AceOfDiamondAgent_22HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCowabungaAGYAAT 18 votes
Tech
18%
CiciliatoDarkEternityPrakhar_82Aayush19Mathgeekodishika123MrGreek 7 votes

Comments