**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Sig stone rng

I open 90 sig stone crystals to put some into doom but all I got was this. I got what I don’t even need. Worst of all some went into overflow.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    That's RNG. Not always even. Throw them into GP. Taking a Special comes in very handy.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    and? that's a very even spread. obviously, there's something not correct with he skill sig stone number. you got 58 mystic, science, mutant, and cosmic in total. if we assume you got 15 tech, which is reasonable, that means you got 17 skill. no idea what you're complaining about
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Doom doesn't need Sig's.
    And, I second what @Thicco_Mode said
  • Terra said:

Doom doesn't need Sig's.
    And, I second what @Thicco_Mode said

It’s for prestige
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

and? that's a very even spread. obviously, there's something not correct with he skill sig stone number. you got 58 mystic, science, mutant, and cosmic in total. if we assume you got 15 tech, which is reasonable, that means you got 17 skill. no idea what you're complaining about

Without including tech that does add up too 137 sig stones...

OP what game are you trying to play?
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Im sure that you didn't actually get that many skill sigs - when things go into your overflow there is a random multiplier thing that ruins the data - like when you open 4hour crystals and it says you have 300 l2 pots but only have 40.
  • Odachi said:

Im sure that you didn't actually get that many skill sigs - when things go into your overflow there is a random multiplier thing that ruins the data - like when you open 4hour crystals and it says you have 300 l2 pots but only have 40.

Well I have 17 in overflow and I didn’t have 99 skill stones at the beginning
  • Now that think about it, it might just be a bug
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★

Now that think about it, it might just be a bug

It's a visual bug if you open ALOT of crystals at once