**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

JUSTICE FOR SILVER SURFER!!

The_realm_legend212The_realm_legend212 Posts: 101
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Guys, we all know about the heralds of galactus and that air walker, terrax and silver surfer are a few of them. But i felt that air walker was made much stronger than silver surfer in the game, which is the opposite in real, so i would wake to know if someone else too wants a few buff ups on silver surfer.(mainly)

JUSTICE FOR SILVER SURFER!! 108 votes

Yes
53%
SnizzbarAjavedNick_Caine_32Vuskabtd602KennadoJBC89BluestoneTaZ_4178My_SuperiorLogan00UnidentifiedCreaturePrathapshadow_lurker22Marvel2289AleorxxKyojinxxpigupompomRamOnTheLake[Deleted User] 58 votes
No
46%
RaganatorNumanOesername123R_D_Jrsolivagant56yossLilMaddogHTShtickRickAlbi⁴7²00⁴Scopeotoe987Raichu626DarthPhalMitriaxplayinggameletGamesbond90GhostboytjieNotsavage19KevanproGNeotwismDr_Z01dberg 50 votes

Comments

• Options
    Mate im saying about all those power gain, dark tide and all the buffs that he's got.
  • Options
    He's a buffer compared to ss
  • Options
    At present ss doesn't have much impact in the game except for prestige
  • Options

Ok listen up here champ. Silver Surfer is MILES, I repeat MILES, ahead of that dirtbag named Air-Walker. Just cuz Silver Surfer isn't Ghost doesn't make him a bad champ. He's a pretty good champion, an above average champion. If his name was Hit-Monkey, everyone would love him. But since he's Silver Surfer, an iconic comic book character, everyone expected more. I do agree that he should've had a bit more (especially utility), but he's a pretty good champion. He falls in the same tier as Ronin imo. Above average. Stop comparing him to Air-Walker and Terrax. He is far better than them.

Mate that comparison was for the buffs air walker has got.
  • Options
    He has more access power gain, dot, etc. I accept ss has got some good stuff, but i just thought if he could me more buffed.
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★

Ok listen up here champ. Silver Surfer is MILES, I repeat MILES, ahead of that dirtbag named Air-Walker. Just cuz Silver Surfer isn't Ghost doesn't make him a bad champ. He's a pretty good champion, an above average champion. If his name was Hit-Monkey, everyone would love him. But since he's Silver Surfer, an iconic comic book character, everyone expected more. I do agree that he should've had a bit more (especially utility), but he's a pretty good champion. He falls in the same tier as Ronin imo. Above average. Stop comparing him to Air-Walker and Terrax. He is far better than them.

I agree with you except you called Air-Walker " dirtbag " when he clearly can outdamage both Terrax and SS
  • Options
    GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    No
    Just learn how to use silver surfer
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,768 ★★★★★
    Winter Soldier: It is hurting real bad.

Silver Surfer: Move aside Winter Soldier.

Silver Surfer: Winter Soldier, can you take back your place?
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    No
    Silver surfer is far better than air Walker
    U need to use ur rotating buffs properly
    More buffs u have more harder he hits
    Also he has immunity against shock and incinerate
    More the buffs more his energy damage
  • Options
    LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Silver Surfer pretty much at his max at 5:37

https://youtu.be/g8Av8f-gNxo

He’s just one of those character that you either like or don’t, but I haven’t seen enough of Air Walker to say which is better. My main gripe with Surfer is that for all the jumping though loops the player should be rewarded more, which AW sort of seemed to do since his rotation didn’t look that demanding outside the initial build up.
  • Options
    Lunae said:

Silver Surfer pretty much at his max at 5:37

https://youtu.be/g8Av8f-gNxo

He’s just one of those character that you either like or don’t, but I haven’t seen enough of Air Walker to say which is better. My main gripe with Surfer is that for all the jumping though loops the player should be rewarded more, which AW sort of seemed to do since his rotation didn’t look that demanding outside the initial build up.

Lol never mind you need to go a bit earlier in the video to 5:08 since his sp2 didn’t crit on that last hit.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Surfer is FAR stronger than air walker, air walker is horrific, but I wouldn’t be opposed to a surfer buff
  • Options
    PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Yes
    A surfer buff is due but there are loads of characters sitting further in line who deserve justice than silver surfer
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Justice for Sentry too: The guy who fought Galactus to a standstill and survived a nuke to the face and casually defeated Terrax with the cosmic axe among other feats.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    slacker said:

I agree with you except you called Air-Walker " dirtbag " when he clearly can outdamage both Terrax and SS
    yes, but after 2 painstaking ramp up fights with terrible damage. the damage can only be sign in a short 20 second interval after the sp3. That damage may be great but his actual realistic damage is very low. His base attack (before the 3rd fight) is close to King Groot's all-time low.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Justice for Sentry too: The guy who fought Galactus to a standstill and survived a nuke to the face and casually defeated Terrax with the cosmic axe among other feats.

YES! Sentry should be super powerful, for he possesses the power of a million exploding suns! Well at least his other half got justice...
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    No
    surfer is far superior to air walker.
    Buff isn't needed, but it would be very appreciated. So many champs need a buff more than him though.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    No
    Lemme Do this real quick... GET GUD.

I use my r4 5* Surfer and his damage is decent. sometimes even rlly good if his rotations are done right. Got armor up so havok counter. Got Evade ignore , unblockale specials , immunity. Learn to play some champs. Some arent a Corvus type of champ. Even Taskmaster gets overlooked cause people dont play his rotations right. same with surfer
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    No
    @Lunae your rotation is good. But i would like to add. This is how i play mine.

I do a Heavy on power gain
    then i hit and before power gain expires i do another heavy on other buff to refresh it. then i try for x1 fury and never do any specials. First special i do is sp3. then i start rotating my buffs and do sp2 and heavy. i never do sp1 since i can do more buffs and damage and power in a shorter time than sp1 spam for buffs
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I don't get the point here, hadbving access to buffs doesn't mean anything, you can see corvus who only has cruelty and is probably the best cosmic.

In my opinion silver surfer is a solid champ once you learned to use him. He isn't definitely the best champ out there, but he isn't the worst either.

In addition I like to point out that silver surfer has really nice block resistance once he is ramped up.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Have the people calling AW trash actually played him? I have him as a 6 star and hets about mid-tier in the cosmic class, far better than at least half of the champs in that class.

Silver Surfer is above average IMO, but not OP.

In general, the game needs both OP and average champs.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I’m finding my 5* Air-Walker extremely enjoyable to play. First couple fights meh but after that he absolutely smashes. Don’t know why he’s getting shredded so much.

As for surfer, I was definitely a bit disappointed yes. He’s still fun to use with solid damage and 100% resistance to shock and incinerate. And he’s just fun. Is he Ghost? No, but he has his uses
  • Options

@Lunae your rotation is good. But i would like to add. This is how i play mine.

I do a Heavy on power gain
    then i hit and before power gain expires i do another heavy on other buff to refresh it. then i try for x1 fury and never do any specials. First special i do is sp3. then i start rotating my buffs and do sp2 and heavy. i never do sp1 since i can do more buffs and damage and power in a shorter time than sp1 spam for buffs

Interesting so you dont go for at least x2 fury @Ghostboytjie? Theres another rotation on that channel, haven't played around with it, but it looks faster and you might like it better. You would just modify it to use in total 1 sp1 for the x2 fury. Its similar to your rotation in that the first sp is the sp3, but instead just refreshes the powergains and no other buffs before then to reach it faster. Ill have to try your method out, I always thought the extra fury was nice, but yea it would be faster to skip the sp1s.

https://youtu.be/kOqS4CMvYAg