**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss Easy Path: Torch or Void?

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
I'll shortly have the choice to take in either of these champs with Aegon, Doom and Proxima for synergy.

I need advice on whether I should take in Torch or Void. I particularly suck at fighting Mordo, worried about that one.

Also would appreciate advice on my #5 slot (I don't have Heimdall, or Nick Fury).

So, I suppose I could take in both, but I guess I'd be better off using someone else in my #5 slot for synergy.

Comments

• PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    TORCH THE UNAVOIDABLE HORSEMEN OF THEM ALL. He counters soooooo many of those annoying defenders.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★

I'll shortly have the choice to take in either of these champs with Aegon, Doom and Proxima for synergy.

I need advice on whether I should take in Torch or Void. I particularly suck at fighting Mordo, worried about that one.

Also would appreciate advice on my #5 slot (I don't have Heimdall, or Nick Fury).

So, I suppose I could take in both, but I guess I'd be better off using someone else in my #5 slot for synergy.

Torch is better. You’ll have a better time handling Meph (managed to solo him with Torch and had 85% health remaining just yesterday), and he does well against Cyk once you get into the rhythm. Mordo and Loki as well.

On your 5th slot, advice can’t be given unless you show your roster.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Torch, void is arguably better on easy path for people without aegon, but torch covers mephisto and mordo, aegon and doom cover the rest
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Torch is best, if you have both there’s nothing wrong with bringing Void as your 5th - he can cheese Joe Fixit, for example - he was a huge problem for me without Aegon.