**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Update ideas for older champions.

Hey guys, I'll be posting some ideas regarding the buffs for the older outdated champions.
Please do give your valuable insights

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Sentry: Power of a million exploding suns makes him indestructible to everything.
    Jk
    Just remove the 2nd line of his signature ability and increase his damage a bit and he might even be god tier.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★
    Just an FYI...
    There is a thread that has been the "go-to" for Champion ideas everyday since 2018. 100's of FULL reworks are posted here...
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/103185/champion-improvement-suggestions-edited-by-mod-for-clarity/p2
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Caps my boy, would love to see them rework him!
    They should make him more like Red Guardian..atleast IMO.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★

Just an FYI...
    There is a thread that has been the "go-to" for Champion ideas everyday since 2018. 100's of FULL reworks are posted here...
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/103185/champion-improvement-suggestions-edited-by-mod-for-clarity/p2

@KDoggg2017 yeah I knew about that,just wanted to have a separate thread where I could collect all of my ideas without having to search for them :)
    10-4 ⛷
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    iron man: an ACTUAL arc overload, when health is below 15% he regens x health and his attack increases by x, as well as increasing shock damage

passive: when hit he has an 80% chance to gain an armor up buff. when blocking an attack he has a 40% chance to get an armor up buff
    his advanced armor grants immunity to shock and reduces incinerate,frostbite, and coldsnap damage by 50%

heavy attack: uses his advanced mind and technology to reshock the opponent (this ability has cooldown for 5 seconds)

special one: repulsor power
    each armor up has a 60% to inflict a shock debuff, dealing x damage over 15 seconds, any light attack used in the duration of this deals 50% more damage.

special two: uni-beam blast
    this attack fries his opponents and converts each shock into x amount of energy damage

special three: i am iron man
    ends all shocks on opponents (no energy damage) and deals 2% health to himself (if user has recoil mastery, he doesn't take 2%). for each shock he absorbs, he gains a fury buff granting x attack, makes light attacks unblockable, medium attacks unevadable, and grants x attack for 20 seconds

what you guys think?