**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Havok vs. Sunspot

Zakrw_317Zakrw_317 Posts: 50
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Okay so this is a discussion that i have been apart of a lot recently in global chat in the game and i would love to know where everyone stands on who is better between havok and sunspot. For me i would have to say sunspot

Havok vs. Sunspot 22 votes

havok
50%
Haji_SaabDjinte_dua_shumFiiNCHKrishna24lowlevelplayerDoctor_Strange19SwarmOfRavensSerious_786Fluffy_pawsLobster44 11 votes
sunspot
50%
SuperChronaJBC89DeaconSarvanga1_BonzodavidOctoberstackRoKoPlayzzzRouger4AceOfDiamondHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHThe_Sentry06 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    havok
    they both have insane damage, so it comes down to utility. Havok has more overall utility than sunspot
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Suicides havok no suicides sunspot
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    sunspot
    I chose Sunspot cuz I have more experience with him. His perfect block is one of the best utilities and his base damage is also good.
    I also like Havok a lot too but I think the power rate decrease makes fights kinda slower.
    Two overall great champs.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    havok
    i voted havok, but only for personal preference, both have good utility, the difference is that with sunspot a more aggressive playstyle is preferred, while with havok you can slow down the fight and play more defensive. Another thing to add is the damage: sunspot has higher damage potential, but he requires both max sig. and a crit on final hit of his SP2, whereas havok's damage is lower but more reliable, and doesn't need the dupe at all (although it will shorten the fight considerably) ^_^
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    sunspot
    There's like a billion polls, threads and discussions on this, no need to open another one!

But #teamsunspot4life