Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Havok vs. Sunspot

Zakrw_317Zakrw_317 Posts: 50
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Okay so this is a discussion that i have been apart of a lot recently in global chat in the game and i would love to know where everyone stands on who is better between havok and sunspot. For me i would have to say sunspot

Havok vs. Sunspot 22 votes

havok
50%
Haji_SaabDjinte_dua_shumFiiNCHKrishna24lowlevelplayerDoctor_Strange19SwarmOfRavensSerious_786Fluffy_pawsLobster44 11 votes
sunspot
50%
SuperChronaJBC89DeaconSarvanga1_BonzodavidOctoberstackRoKoPlayzzzRouger4AceOfDiamondHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHThe_Sentry06 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    havok
    they both have insane damage, so it comes down to utility. Havok has more overall utility than sunspot
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Suicides havok no suicides sunspot
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    sunspot
    I chose Sunspot cuz I have more experience with him. His perfect block is one of the best utilities and his base damage is also good.
    I also like Havok a lot too but I think the power rate decrease makes fights kinda slower.
    Two overall great champs.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    havok
    i voted havok, but only for personal preference, both have good utility, the difference is that with sunspot a more aggressive playstyle is preferred, while with havok you can slow down the fight and play more defensive. Another thing to add is the damage: sunspot has higher damage potential, but he requires both max sig. and a crit on final hit of his SP2, whereas havok's damage is lower but more reliable, and doesn't need the dupe at all (although it will shorten the fight considerably) ^_^
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    sunspot
    There's like a billion polls, threads and discussions on this, no need to open another one!

But #teamsunspot4life