**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Third Time's a Charm.... great 6* pull. Thoughts on who to rank up next?

MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
After my first 2 6* pulls were pretty poor (Ultron and Venompool along the bottom row) I landed a beauty for my third (Human Torch). I think I will probably R2 him as my next investment and hold off on R5 any of my 5* but was wondering if anyone would go a different route? Would you R5 any of my 5* ahead of R2 the 6* HT?

Thanks all.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Venompool mate
  • Options
    CMM and voodoo (if awakened for voodoo) are great rankups
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

CMM and voodoo (if awakened for voodoo) are great rankups

thisthisthis
    I think both, especially cmm would be better rankups. she clear so much stuff so easily and voodoo does so much and great for v5
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

Congrats on the ultron man, OP!!!

the Venompool is even better
  • Options
    DenRodDenRod Posts: 43
    Congrats on your Torch! Take him to r2 as soon as possible, before anyone else.

Whenever you have a 6* version of a known top champion, imo that champion should become a priority rank-up (unless it's a champion that needs to be sig 200, like Namor, Aegon and some others).

There's always a chance (even if slim) that your next 6* is the champion you are taking to 5/65. I had that happen to me twice before I stopped ranking 5* that already have 6* versions available. I am at a point in the game that allows me to do that though. I imagine you still have some content to get done, so eventually you may need to take Sparkles, Voodoo and CAIW up, but starting with your 6* is always a way to make sure you're not wasting potential resources.

*I am a big fan of Spider-Gwen and definitely recommend learning what she can do. Her playstyle requires a high skill cap with lots of intercepts and shallow evades into light counters, but once you dominate that, she's a force of nature.