**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What was your favorite piece of content ever released in game?

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Act 1 was prime stuff. Challenging content for the roster. Tough stuff.

Mystery Link of the Day:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tUXV-7OUwU

Comments

• LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 291 ★★★
    Variant 4
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Moleman Expeditions
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    you like your Hamilton don't you lol. I liked all of act five. I liked the paths in 6.1 but not the bosses. I liked v4 completion but not exploration
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

you like your Hamilton don't you lol. I liked all of act five. I liked the paths in 6.1 but not the bosses. I liked v4 completion but not exploration

I do like my Hamilton. I’m sort of looking forward to v4 exploration, mainly the two star chapter. Flare? Life Transfer? Yesssssss!!!
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I really enjoyed a lot of Act 5. Variant 4 was pretty fun since I had a 1* Hulk.

Trials of the ‘X’ have always been my favourite kind do side quest. Trials of the King remains my favourite side quest ever. And no, that’s not because it was the Killmonger month
    edited August 2020

I do like my Hamilton. I’m sort of looking forward to v4 exploration, mainly the two star chapter. Flare? Life Transfer? Yesssssss!!!
    I only liked chapter two exploration and the first quest exploration

...the electro chapter?

also, what’s wrong with the thee and four star chapters?
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool goes to the moviessss
    most of v4 exploration was kinda bleh for me

...the electro chapter?

oh I meant I liked the three star and four star quests. I liked the very first quest too. two star was ok but not very exciting. just long fights. the one star one was annoying because the roster is so limited and they're all pretty boring, and the nodes usually only have one or two optimal champs. the first one was short which I liked the second quest had more challenging fights which actually were fun once I thought through them, but I was so eager to explore it for the r5 gem that I went braindead
    also, any recommendations for songs from Hamilton? I heard a parody of you'll be back and I listened to the original and liked it.

...the electro chapter?

oh I meant I liked the three star and four star quests. I liked the very first quest too. two star was ok but not very exciting. just long fights. the one star one was annoying because the roster is so limited and they're all pretty boring, and the nodes usually only have one or two optimal champs. the first one was short which I liked the second quest had more challenging fights which actually were fun once I thought through them, but I was so eager to explore it for the r5 gem that I went braindead
    hope your brain has recovered

also, any recommendations for songs from Hamilton? I heard a parody of you'll be back and I listened to the original and liked it.

uhhhhhhh

the entire soundtrack?

Washington on Your Side, Satisfied, Alexander Hamilton, the original The Room Where it Happens, Dear Theodosia, The Schuyler Sisters, Ten Duel Commandments, The World Was Wide Enough, Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story-

Forget it, just listen to the entire thing

uhhhhhhh

the entire soundtrack?

Washington on Your Side, Satisfied, Alexander Hamilton, the original The Room Where it Happens, Dear Theodosia, The Schuyler Sisters, Ten Duel Commandments, The World Was Wide Enough, Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story-

Forget it, just listen to the entire thing
    will do spidey
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I loved v4, it was the perfect difficulty for me at the time of completion, I loved cheesing the deadpool boss in quest 2.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    The Civil War Event
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Definelty act 5. I'm currently at 6.3 and I'm really missing act 5. It was super fun, you could use nearly every Champion, you could mess up and get hit and survive, no punishing nodes (especially ones that require a select few counters) and being allowed to use 4*.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    V1. It used to be the scariest thing ever so it was super satisfying coming back with an army of R5s and crushing it for a nice confidence boost lol

V1. It used to be the scariest thing ever so it was super satisfying coming back with an army of R5s and crushing it for a nice confidence boost lol

Yeah! Boost that self confidence! You can one shot Grandmaster with your 1/25 sig 140 blue cyclops! Yeah!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Definitely this showdown.

But realistically, the Grandmaster fight.

Definitely this showdown.

But realistically, the Grandmaster fight.

I am in no position to comment on the fight, since I’m not yet even done with Act 5, but it does seem like a fun, skill based fight that I will no doubt struggle with