**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

MROC already out!!!??

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    wait what
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Looks poop
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I asked around on discord. Apparently an early beta is out in singapore, but I haven't had a kabam employee confirm this on UMROC yet
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

I asked around on discord. Apparently an early beta is out in singapore, but I haven't had a kabam employee confirm this on UMROC yet

It seems to be country specific. It's not available yet in Aus, I'm guessing it would be the same for most of us here.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    It looks like rebranded future fight😂
  • Options

• Options
    its real!
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Damn, my App Store is in the Singapore store and I can’t seem to find it yet
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,984 ★★★★★

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,984 ★★★★★

Available in Philippines (it seems).
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Ok to all the people that say the game looks boring its still not a official release meaning this is in it's first few stages
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Available in Philippines (it seems).
    I see I see
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Not my kind of game tho .. I prefer Mcoc
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,643 ★★★★
    Yeah kabam kind of messed up pushing a game like MROC onto the MCOC community when they’re 2 very different games. I know they have tie ins but I think they should of advertised to a wider audience. It’s like trying to advertise COD to the Minecraft community. Completely different games but both great in their own ways.
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Okay now that I've played it (it's totally out in Australia... Shhhhhh), it's a refreshing experience away from MCOC. Admittedly, the movement is super slow at the start and gameplay can seem clunky, but it's honestly not that bad. Give it a shot with an open mind, not with one biased to MCOC. You may be surprised by how good the game is.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    If its around in any region by next month, I may try it. But from the gameplay I've seen, I do like the small part of mcoc combat system present in mroc.. Couldn't understand much else going on as it becomes overwhelming to a dummy like me
  • Options
    my problem with future fight, which carries over as one of my bigger issues with MROC, is the graphics.
    Its just confusing. You fly around and mash buttons that trigger some not so impressive animations.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,330 ★★★★★
    Im gonna try it as doesnt seem as bad but as beta once its fully out its looking a lot better
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    But when will it open up in more of the world or global???
  • Options
    MaxGaming said:

But when will it open up in more of the world or global???

not sure
  • Options
    Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    edited August 2020
    Will it be free to get?
  • Options
    yes, I think so